03

"𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉."

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 17yo📍𝓐𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪, 𝓖𝓐, 6:45𝓟𝓜

It was now a bit after 6, and I was just now pullin up in home goods. I had already had someone paint the house and do my counters and cabinets, while also getting the tile and carpet where I wanted. I went to Walmart to get some basic necessities, mostly being hygiene related. 

 I ordered most of everything decor related off of amazon and had same day delivery.All of my furniture i ordered for same day delivery along with my groceries.Everything was already over at my house and ready to go in. Crazy how i got this all done in the same day of getting here.

Now i was at homegoods to get any cute decorations i saw and some bedding accessories.So far i ended up spending about 7k, which was worth it because everything i wanted to get done on the same day got done before the day finished, which was perfect.

 The house consisted of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a laundry room, a very spacious living room and kitchen, along with a big backyard and a pool. I wanted my house to have this calm cool earthy vibe but also a kinda trap vibe. I was super excited for it all to be put together and finished.

As I was walking into home goods, I realized that there was a nigga in all black following me. He was about 6'6, had waves, lightskin, and from what I could tell, tattoos all on his neck. 

"Uh uh not today" i said walking away faster but not to fast, so then he wouldn't know that i noticed.

I eventually lost him and got back to shopping but was still very aware.One thing bout me is i always stayed strapped up, and was neva caught lacking. Shit, i got one in my purse right now, so make someone try sum. I can shoot and when I shoot I don't miss and that's on everything.

I picked up a couple of pillows and some fake plants, along with some house decor and 2 bed sets. As I was on my way to the checkout line, I noticed the same nigga. I hurried up and tried rushing to the checkout but he caught up to me right when I hit a empty ile and grabbed my arm.

" yo nigga getcho fuckin hands of me bitch" i said yelling pushing him of me.With no thought, i threw some kicks and punches.

 Yes, a bitch can fight to dont fuckin play wit me.He was trying to grab both my arms but i kicked him in his dick making him fall on the floor.Without any hessistation i took out my gun and instead of lettin out shots i hit him twice with it.Not Lookin back, i quickly ran to check out and put my stuff in my car.

"I swear to god aint no way this shit just happened". I was now driving on my way home trying to process what the fuck just happened to me.

I wonder what would've happened if i just aint realize him. I could've gotten hurt or worse be another number to someone else's body count.

I typed in my gate number that i had set up earlier and beeped myself in pullin into the driveway. Before getting out, i called my brother to tell him to get here because of how much packages was on my doorstep.There was so much, that them shits was goin out into the walkway.

"Yo" my brother said on the other line.

"hey tra i need you to come help me set up my house and get all these packages in this bitch". I said to him

"Igh" he said "you straight, you sound panicked" he said in a slightly concerned tone. 

Me being me, i aint realize how hard i was breathing and how much i was moving in my seat until after he said sum.