09

𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇; 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁 — 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽. 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈;𝒶𝓃𝓍𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓉𝒸

𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓷 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 (𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪) 21𝔂𝓸📍𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶,𝒢𝒜  𝟥:𝟥𝟢 𝒜𝑀

𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓷 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 (𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪) 21𝔂𝓸📍𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶,𝒢𝒜 𝟥:𝟥𝟢 𝒜𝑀

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt moving and turnin on me. I wrapped my arms around Rose before she could fully get up, then I buried my head in her lap.

"Rose'', I said lowly without opening my eyes.

"Hm", I heard her.

It was dark, but I looked up cause her response was real dry. Trying my best to see through the blue led lights i sat up automatically not feelin tired no more.

Rose's head was down and I could see drops of water on her legs. I picked her head up to see tears going down her face.

"Momma what's wrong?", i sat up, laying her on me. 

She looked like she been crying, her eyes were mad puffy and what I could tell a little red. All she did was continue crying in my arms as I rubbed her head.

"Ma talk to me wassup?", I said pickin up her face, making her sit up on my lap.

 "I can't sleep", she said, drying the last of her tears.

 I looked at her before askin, "is dat all?".  

She looked away but shook her head.

 "Ion wanna talk about it", she said, laying back down on me.

 I didn't force it cause i aint want her to feel pressed bout it, I just said igh and wrapped her in my arms. I made sure she fell asleep first and listened to her steady breaths for a good hour before trying to fall back asleep. 

I couldn't do much because of how Rose reminded me so much of myself just now that all I could do was think. Trying my best not to think too hard, not wanting to get trapped in my head, I pulled her as close as I could and fell asleep.