08

"𝒲𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝒶 𝒸𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓇"

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 17𝔂𝓸📍𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶,𝒢𝒜 𝟥:𝟤𝟧 𝒫𝑀

I just got off another job interview with yet another fashion company. A bitch was bored not doing shit, so when I was at Niyahs house yesterday she helped me apply to review clothes by insta brands. I applied for 5 and got all of them. Thank God.

 The only thing that's required is a p.o box and some nice places to take pictures. I'm getting all the clothes that I'm supposed to review as soon as possible, or that's what I was told. All i had to do was take pics post them on my insta and review the clothes, i had a good amount of followers so i said why not.

I was just tired of everyone around me doin somethin whether it was legal or illegal and I was sitting here not doin shit. I also talked to Niyah about wanting to maybe get into some content creating, and she was actually really excited. 

It's been on my mind for a while but all I needed was guidance, I was hella scared to ask her cause i aint want her to think I was copying her or whatever.As i was about to go take a shower i saw a text in the group chat and quickly went to respond

Thebackhoodigins🔞🔫

Tiana🐸👑

 yall tryna come to the trap dey got more weed 

Vae🖤

bitch im alr omw🏃🏽‍♀️💨

yesss im runin out😪

Niyah👯‍♀️💕

ion need no weed but shi ill come🤷🏾‍♀️

"Lemme hurry up and get it in dis shower" . 

Getting in the shower I went to go do my normal routine.

𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓱 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻 19𝔂𝓸📍𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶, 𝒢𝒜 𝟦:𝟢𝟢𝒫𝑀

I just pulled up to the trap seeing everybody's car in the driveway but as I was getting out I saw one that was oddly familiar. As I stepped out and looked closer, i recognized the overly tinted black doge right in front of my car. 

 "Hol on cause what the fuck", i said going to check the license plate to make sure ian trippin.

 I rolled my eyes realizing i wasnt trippin and stood outside for bout 5 minutes wondering if I should even go in or not. Cause i really aint wanna deal with Taeveon and his bullshit. Nigga been comenting on my post and textin me nonstop but ive been ignoring him.

He did some down dirty shit and he knew it to. I walked up to the trap door knockin lightly prayin they wouldn't hear me so I can take my ass back home, but here comes Vonte opening the door.

"Oh shit" he said.

"Wassup sis" he pulled me into a side hug.

"Hey".

walked in the house seeing everyone smokin a joint, I then said my yo's and wassups to everyone but Tae.

"Dam so ion get shit", he said lookin offended