07

"𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒"

𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪 21𝔂𝓸📍𝒜𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶, 𝒢𝒜 𝟤:𝟥𝟩𝒫𝑀

I was currently at the trap with Tre and Vonte, my mind constantly drifting off to Rose. She's all I could think about. Ion know what it is but since the day I met her it's been different.

I've felt more at peace, my mind was less reckless. It was crazy cause i haven't een known shorty for a long time. But the more time i spend with her the more i wanted her. Bad.

"Yo Killa you Igh?", Tre asked me.

I just mhmed in response, allowing my mind to drift back off to Rose.

One major change I realized was that I wanted to have a actual connection with her, not no fuck and dip type shit. If anything, sex was the last thing I wanted from her

I wanted her but not sexually more physically, emotionally, and mentally. 

"Igh y'all i'm out, imma go see my female" Vonte said stretching. Dapping me and Tre, he left, leavin us up in the trap.

"Igh nigga wassup", Tre said after Vonte left the room.

Tre and I were tight, ever since he moved here that was like my brotha forreal. I know I could talk to him bout anything but this i wasn't so shore. Debating if I should talk to him about Rose or not I just decided to. 

Since that was the only thing stopping me from talking to her, cause I knew if I hurt her it would be my ass. But as the days grew hurting her became my last priority, i found myself not wanting to do that to her. 

Dat girl done changed my whole mentality when it came to relationships. She done redesigned how i would normally treat a female, made me forget about my past more and more eachday.

I let out a deep sigh before sayin sum, "I lowkey fuck wit yo sis man, like she a vibe and shit but Ian know how you would feel bout it so I been holin out", I said thinking bout her.  

Tre just chuckled. "You think Ian know dat nigga, I know you fucks wit her foreal I've seen y'all been hangin and shit I just was waiting for y'all to say sum, " he said leaning back taking a pull from his blunt.

"Look man you can fuck wit her just don't fuck over her, which i know you won't"

 A sigh of relief left my mouth without me noticin. All Tre did was dap me and laugh.

"Could I take ha out?" I questioned Tre, feeling like I'm back in highschool. 

I asked cause that's my homeboys lil sis and I did that shit out of respect for him and her. 

"Ofcourse" Tre nodded in approval. 

Pulling out my phone I texted Rose

Rose🌹❤️ 

Mama?

Hm?

get ready

why

dwbi just wear sum comfortable imma come scoop you round 4:30

kk🙃

You hearted a messege

"What's yo sistas favorite thing to do?", I asked Tre not really havin a actual plan. 

"She like you, a big ass kid, so think of big ass kid shit to do" he shrugged.