Teenage Love 🦊 (Part 2)

YouTuber AU :)
You are Seoyun
———————————————————————
No one's POV:

The day had sadly come to an end. Jeogin brought Seoyun home and changed into comfortable clothing. They are now cuddled in her bed watching a movie. But soon jeongin got a call.

"Oh that's my mom" he says "it's okay" Seoyun replies a smile on her lips. "Hello?" "Oh" he then takes his phone away from his ear, a frown set upon his face "Seoseo I have to get home" "nooooo!!" She whines "can you stay?" She gives puppy eyes

He playfully rolls his eyes before taking the phone back to his ear "Can I stay over mom?" He pleads "yes ma'am nothing is gonna happen" he whispers that part to not makes Seoyun uncomfortable.

"Okay thank you mom! Love you bye" he then hangs up his phone. "Looks like I'm staying" he smiles "yay! I'll tell my mom to make some extra food for dinner! We're having kalguksu and geotjeori" she says getting up and running down stairs.

Jeongin just simply watches her in awe, finding her absolutely adorable. She comes back up and jumps into jeongin's arms again snuggling her head into his chest. She adjusts slightly before turning her head to the tv to continue there movie.

Soon Seoyun remembers something, getting up and grabbing her phone "what are you doing?" "I forgot to post the picture from our date" "the one of us or you?" "Us, I uploaded the solo one as a story when I got home" I say finishing the post.

Seo._.yunie:

Liked by: i

Liked by: i.2.n.8 and 1,043 others
There are things I can't explain, I know it's true 'cause every day. I see your face
And love you more than the day before

Seoyun smiles and sighs as he lays her head back down on jeongin's chest. Jeongin starts playing with her hair. They stay like that for around 30 minutes quiet and no talking, before they were called for dinner.

Jeongin's POV:

"TIME FOR DINNER" I hear Seoyun's mom call. "OKAY!" Seoyun yells back "let's go!" She says grabbing my hands and we walk down stairs to the kitchen to see her brother, Hyunmin setting up the table with someone.

Seoyun ends up beating me to the question "Hyunmin has a friend over?" She questions her mom as she was plating the food into bowls. "Yes he came over while you two were out" she responds. I just nod my head taking my normal seat next to Seoyun when I'm over. The person faceing me in Hyunmin with friend next to him and there mom on his other side, leaving me next to her father. Wich is a bit intimidating.

"Okay dig in you guys!" Her mom says sitting down. "Mmm mom thank you!" Seoyun says after taking her first bite "yes thank you auntie" I respond "no problem you too, what a good coincidence that the night I end up making your favorite your staying over" she says, and I laugh.

As Seoyun chews she lays her head in my shoulder sighing with content. "Oh hyung how is your YouTube channel?" Hyunmin asks, his friend almost choking on his food "YOUR SISTER IS DATING A YOUTUBER?!" He asks

I laugh at the response when Hyunmin responds "actually they started dating before he started" "what do you post?" "Just vlogs and sometimes covers" "oh your voice is so angelic sweetie" there mother comes in.

"We were actually going to do one together soon" Seoyun says sipping her drink. "Oo what are you gonna do?" Hyunmin asks "it need to have a guitar feature so Seoyun can play" I add

"I know one" Hyunmin's friend says, I tilt my head for him to go on. "Off my face by Justin Bieber" I turn to look at Seoyun "I know that on guitar actually" she says smiling "you know the song?" I just nod my head "off my face it is" I say smiling

~ Time skip ~

We're sitting at my computer editing the video as I get tons of notifications form Instagram

i.2.n.8:

Liked by: Seo

Liked by: Seo._.yunie and 1,047 other people
Sneak Peak for next video 🤫

*****: IS IT ANOTHER COVER
*****: HE CAN PLAY THE GUITAR?!
**********: hot men always know how to play instruments and sing 😍

See more comments

I just giggle at the comments I can tell they are exited. Soon the video is finished exporting into YouTube we now just need to post it.

"I'm excited!" Seoyun says "same" I smile wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to sit on my lap as I kiss the crown of her head.

"Jeonginnie?" I hear her ask "hmm" "what if they don't think I'm good?" She asks. I just spin her around and cup her cheeks in my hands.

"No one is gonna think that! You did amazing!" I re assure her before I peck her lips, a smile pulling at her lips afterwards. She just then proceeds to lean into my chest and put her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my torso

"Is someone tired?" I ask giggling, I can feel her nod. "Go ahead and sleep I'll post this and we can look when you wake up?" She nods again.

I kiss her head and press upload existing the browser and joining a video game.

To be continued :)

———————————————————————

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGINIE! I would have posted on Signaling to you but I've had this for a bit and haven't posted it-
I hope you enjoyed anyway! Look out for Signaling to you as well 😉
Anyway have a good rest of your day, afternoon, night, or evening!

Bye~
Mina
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Bye~Mina⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡