Showcase 🐶

School Au
You are Baek Hayoon
Not edited
———————————————————————

"Okay one more thing before you guys may pack up" the teacher, Mrs. Jeong says.
"As you guys know the fine arts department here has a talent show with four categories. Those being Singing, Dancing, instruments, and art. Today will be the last day to sign up. The forum is clipped on my classroom door. If you would like to try out please fill it out before the end of the day." She finishes.

"Y'all are free to pack up" Mrs Jeong says getting up from her piano. The class starts talking, Hayoon was about to get up but before she could her best friend Lilly stops her.

"Girl you should try out! I'm doing it I'm sure it will be fun!" She grabs Hayoon's arm shaking her.
"Lilly you know I don't like being on stage...alone" she elaborates
"I know but this could help you with your stage fright right? You do wanna be a singer right?" She nags, Hayoon groans and lays back preparing herself for more to come.

But before that could happen the bell chimes and she takes the opportunity to take her bag and run out the room. As she walks past the choir rooms door she looks at the sign up sheet for the talent show and just starts at it until she is the only one in the hall.

"You should do it" a voice comes from behind her, she turns around to be met with a puppy like boy. Kim Seungmin, one of the best singers in there school and whole program in there district. Her eyes widen at him.
"H-huh" she stutters wanting to slap herself.
He giggles before saying
"I said you should do it. I've heard you practice in the rooms during brake, you have a grate voice" he says with a smile.

Hayoon just blushes at the compliment
"Th-thank you" she says
"I agree" the two of them turn to see the teacher leaning on the door frame.
"Yoona you have a grate voice. This will be a grate opportunity for you to get out there" she smiles at the girl. She takes a big gulp and turns to the paper and takes a moment.

"Okay I'll do it" she says walking over to the paper and signing her name. She turns to see Mrs Jeong and Seungmin smiling at her.

-fast forward: after school day of auditions-

They were all told to go to the auditorium for the auditions. Lilly was ecstatic when Hayoon told her she signed up. The two are currently seated by each other with Lilly giving her a pep talk.
"You don't need to worry! You warmed up right?" Hayoon just nods chewing on her bottom lip.

She then feels a hand squeeze hers
"You got this! If all else fails look for my eyes in the audience" she says.
"Park Lilly" a random teacher calls out for her to get on stage.
"I'll back" she smiles and makes her way to the stage.

Hayoon watched her best friend sing "Love Lee" by AKMU, both of there favorite music group. She smiles at her friend being swayed side to side slightly by her soft vocals. Soon she was finished and another name is called up.
"Kim Seungmin"

'The boy from the other day' she thinks to herself and smiles. Seungmin then starts to sing "Stay as you are" by Sandeul. The guitar being a perfect addition to his soft vocals. Hayoon also begins to sway to his voice. His voice is alluring it could send anyone to heaven. Sadly he finishes then another name is called.

"Baek Hayoon" her eyes widen as she stiffens
"Come on!" Lilly slightly pushes her up and to the stage.
"And what will you be doing today Ms. Baek"
"U-uhm singing STAY by Blackpink" (a/n: sorry that sins has been stuck in my head for days)
"You may begin"

Hayoon then grabs her guitar and sits on a stool by the microphone. She strums a cord before beginning the song. She takes a deep breath before she starts singing.