Hey You 🥟

Hyunjin just stares your way as you stand at your locker grabbing your books for your next class.

He gets taken out of his thoughts from a pat on his shoulder
"yah" Hyunjin slightly jumps at the contact. He then looks back too see his friend Jeongin.

Jeongin just smirks
"You need to talk to her hyung!" He says enthusiastically, Hyunjin just rolls his eyes
"You know she wouldn't like me back" he responds turning to look at you closing your locker with your books in hand and starting to walk past him.

Hyunjin just sighs
"Your hopeless hyung" Jeongin says patting the older shoulder and walking the opposite direction. Hyunjin just stands there stuck in his head before the bell rings for 3rd Period.

He walks into the room and into his seat as the bell rings
"Good morning class" there teacher Mr Park says to the class
"Good morning Mr Park" the class repeats

"We have a project" he says turning to face the bored and writing something as he continues talking
"You will be put into pairs and you need to choose a peace of literature, it can be a book, poem, or song your choice and you need to connect it to the topic of the unit"

He says and turns back facing the class
"The pairs will be Hwang and Jeon...."
Hyunjin's eyes go wide as he recognizes the sir name as yours. Mr park soon stops talking and dismisses the class to get into there groups.

You walk up to him smiling as he just looks into your eyes
"Hi" you say sitting down Infront of him
"H-hi" he stutters out and internally curses himself out. You just laugh.

"Do you know what you want to do? I'm pretty much good with everything"
"Uh maybe a song cause I don't want to read" he jokes wich makes you laugh

"Okay what song?"
"How about "Lion" by (G)I-dle?"
"Omg I love that song!"
"Well let's get started then"

-a few weeks later-

Over the weeks you and Hyunjin have gotten closer. A lot closer. You both just naturally clicked like you've known each other for your whole life's, and it made the project more enjoyable.

Over that time Hyunjin often glanced at you and caught you starring his way, and as soon as you noticed him you would look away blushing taking over your face.

After 3rd period was there brake, and often time you and Hyunjin would go to the roof to talk.
'You got this Hyunjin' he reassures himself sitting at the gated ledge waiting for you to return from the restroom.

You soon entered and caught his attention as you made your way over to him he says
"H-hey um can I tell you something" he hesitates
"Yeah go ahead, don't be scared" you say sitting next to the boy.

"Ever since our freshman year, which was only like 3 years ago" he giggles
"I've had an eye on you, I thought you were really attractive and couldn't keep my eyes off you. My friends often said to go talk to you but I would chicken out. But since that project I realized I had nothing to worry about, you're super kind and smart. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I like you. So much"

You just stare into his eyes feeling your face heat up, you look at your lap
"Really?" You question
"Yea" he says smiling as you look at him. You give him a smile as-well
"Me too" you smile

"Ever since freshman year too I didn't think I would have a chance because of all the other girls going crazy over you" you joke
"What?" Hyunjin retorts
"What do you mean 'what'?"
"Girls go crazy over me?" He questions dumbfounded

"Your telling me you didn't know?" You look at him wide eyed
"No" he says lowly, your playfully hit his chest pushing him over slightly
"Your so clueless some times" you smile laying your head on his shoulder.

Hyunjin just looks down at you. You sense his eyes on you and you look at him. Your eyes connecting. Eventually his eyes travel down your face to your lips. You do the same.

"Can I?" He asks lightly. You nod your head and he connects your lips. You feel butterflies flying around your stomach as you kiss Hyunjin. He wraps his arms around your waist and gently pulls you closer to him.

You smile into the kiss at his actions as you wrap your arms around his neck playing with the little pieces of hair on his neck. You soon pull away for air smiling wildly like children not braking eye contact.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I would love too" you smile
He then pecks your lips smiling more

"Thank you" he says
"You won't regret this"

———————————————————————

HAPPY HYUNJIN DAY! This fic is so bad cuz it was rushed :( I've been busy this week cause of my schools dance team tryouts which are this week that I've been working on that and completely forgot about his birthday ff. But here it is. Anyways have a good rest of your Day, Afternoon, Night, or Evening.

Bye~
Mina
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Bye~Mina⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡