The Picnic 🐶

"MINNIE!" you call out to your boyfriend
"Hmm?" he peaks his head inside your shared bedroom to see you staning Infront your mirror holding two outfits.

"Can you help me pick? White or light purple?" Seungmin sighs at your Indecisiveness.
"Light purple now hurry up or we will be late" he says leaving and closing the door.

You laugh at him as you dress in your outfit then your shoes, then fixing your makeup and hair. Your grab your little bag you pre prepared leaving the room.

You walk out to Seungmin sitting on the couch his black hair and blond front bangs fixed to sit just above his eyes. He has on a white button up that he rolled the sleeves of and a pair of lose but well enough fitting jeans and converse.

"You look handsome baby" you smile at him as he gets up stuffing his phone in his back pocket and walking up to you.
"Not as amazing as you" he says caressing your cheek. You feel you face heat up slightly and smile at him.

You stare into each others eyes for a moment longer before Seungmin interrupts it to get you going.
"We should get going now" he smiles holding his hand out to yours, and you take it walking to his car.

You get inside and buckle up and connect your phone via Bluetooth softly playing music for your ride to your date.

Seungmin never actually told you where you were going together, and it drove you crazy. It didn't really help either that he said to dress in something "springy" I don't know if that's even a word.

You just focus outside with the comforting low hums of Seungmin singing and his hand rested on thigh. You look down and connect your hand with his and squeeze it twice, he reciprocates. You smile grinning back to enjoying your view of nature.

You soon make it to your destination, a beautiful and peaceful forest.
"Min?" You ask turning sound to a smiling Seungmin.
"Come on" he gets out "but wait there"
You obliged and sit still as he runs over to the passenger side of the car and opining your door for you giving his free hand out to you.

You smile and take it then grab your little bag. He then starts to lightly pull your arm as he leads you into the forest. About 5 or so minutes you make it out the forest and see a beautiful creek.
"Don't slip" he giggles as you start walking.

You soon notice a little picnic blanket with an abundance of fruits and pastries, along with some of your favorite flowers. You turn around to a smirking Seungmin.
"There's one more thing, look a bit to your right"

You do as said and see his guitar. You feel your lips pull into the biggest smile ever and turn over to him and walking his direction. One your close to him you give him the biggest hug ever.
"Thank you min! I love it so much" you smile and talk into his chest.
"Anything for you baby, let's go" he says letting you slightly and giving you a small peck into your head.

You grab his hand as he leads you to the little table. Once your both all settled he grabs a strawberry and leads it to your mouth, you smile at his action and open your mouth for him to put the strawberry in. But before you could taste the sweetness of the strawberry, Seungmin shoved it in his mouth.

"MIN!" You whine with a pout, he just laughs.
"Sorry" he laughs this time actually feeding you a strawberry. After about 10 minutes of talking and eating he gets up rather quickly.

"Min where you going" you say mouth filled with angle food cake. He dosent respond as he passes behind you, you turn your back to see him grabbing his guitar, your brain registering his actions.

He then settles down back in front of you
"Okay what song would you like?" He says his puppy like eyes reflecting in the sunlight making you feel warm inside.
"Off my face"

He smiles nodding and starting the song. His voice soft and loving meaning every word he is singing. You don't pay attention to anything around you, you're so entranced into the boy Infront of you.

You start thinking about all the years you've been together as he sings, when you first met, your first date, your first kiss, meeting each others family and friends. The flashbacks making you tear up in the eyes, so grateful for the man Infront of you.

You didn't even realize he's finished until you hear your named being called out.
"Honey?"
"Huh- oh sorry I was lost" you laugh it off, and he joins.
"What were you saying?"

He then hands you his hand standing the both of you up and walking off the mat, hands not leaving each others.
"Baby, ever since I met you I knew you were special, hell you even put up with me and my jokes" he begins and you laugh.

"I've known for a while that I've never been this happy in a while with someone. I'm able to be myself and joke around with you, you so are you. I've never thought that I would meet someone who would also not mind my idol life and letting it get in the way of us. You treat me with respect and kindness, like a normal person, and that's why I love you."

You smile at his words, but the smile gets wiped off by his next actions because of pure shock.

He lets go of your hand and leans down to one knee, you immediately cover your mouth with your hands gasping with wide eyes. He reaches into his pocket taking out a tiny white box.

"All that to say, I know your my forever friend, and lover. So will you do me the honor of sealing forever. Will you marry me?"

You waste no time says
"YES YES A MLLION TIMES YES"
He smiles and gets up, you start to feel tears pricking in your eyes as he slides the ring on your finger.
"Min It's beautiful" you say looking at your left hand.

You look up at him and hug him. Soon leaving the embrace to connect your lips in a loving kiss. Your arms wrap around his neck while his around your waist, rubbing the small of the back gently.

You soon pull away for air connecting your foreheads.
"I love you so much Kim Seungmin" you say exited for the new moments and next steps in the story of your love.

———————————————————

MY FIRST SEUNGMIN FIC!

I needed to add MAXADNET hair Seungmin cause it's a must. I love him so much he is wrecking me so much lmao. This made me kick my feet in the air like a stereotypical lovesick teenage girl, this is how I wanna be proposed to 😭. This is my first time doing a proposal so sorry if it's bad. Anyways have a good rest of your Day, Afternoon, Night, or Evening.

Bye~
Mina
⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡