sleepover | baby byler

{A/N:Hi, I might update slow because I recently lost a loved one, but I'll try my best to update. }

Chapter type:
Fluff

This chapter includes,
Wholesome kids doing stupid shit
Boyxboy

They're 5 years old so just wholesome stuff.

{No one's Pov}

Joyce brought Will to the wheeler's house, it was a Friday afternoon and Will was full of excitement. He couldn't wait to sleepover at Mike's. They were the best of friends.
They arrived to their house and rang the doorbell. They immediately heard rushing footsteps from the door and the door swung open, to see 5 year old Mike, smiling ear to ear. "Will!! You made it!" He shouted. "Hi Mike!!" Will shouted, he was also smiling ear to ear. "you took forever!!" Mike whined, he looked next to the boy and saw his mom. "oh I'm sorry Mrs Byers I forgot to greet you, thank you for letting Will stay over for the whole weekend!!" He smiled. "Aww, no problem honey. Go on Will, have fun okay?" She said. "Okay mom!" he said and was about to go inside, "young man,did u forget something?" Joyce said, crossing her hands and raised a brow, will groaned and kissed his mom on the cheek and hugged her. "Byee mom love youu" Will said as Mike snickered. "I love you too byee Will have fun!" She said as she walked away, Will closed the door and smiled at Mike. "Where's your mom and dad?" He asked as he looked around, "ughh they went to a date night or something.. " Mike sighed. "And let my stupid sister take care of me!" He whispered as Will gasped and giggled, at their age, saying 'stupid' would get u grounded for weeks, but Will wasn't going to snitch on Mike. "So what should we do?" The brunette asked Mike. "Uhh.. I don't know.. But! We could go search the house for candy! My parents always hide the candy because I always eat it all." He frowned Will giggled and obviously agreed because, well, he just admires him and, it's candy, who doesn't like candy?
They searched the house looking for candy, 5 minutes later of hard searching, they found candy under Karen and Ted's bed. "We found candy!!" Mike smiled, "yay!! I'm so proud of us!" Will exclaimed happily.
They both went into the living room and decided to eat the candy together. "Mmm.! I like this candy!" Will smiled at Mike, "mee too!" The Raven replied, smiling back at him. 'Will looks so cute when he's happy!' Micheal thought.
...
They almost finished all the candy, only one piece left. "Huh.. There's only one piece left..." Will frowned. Mike wanted the last piece too, but he cared about Will. "You can have the last piece Will!" Mike smiled. Will looked at him with gratitude. "Really Mike? You're not playing a trick right? That's not nice!" He threatened, the other boy laughed and shook his head no, the brunette immediately gobbled up the candy happily. Mike just smiled as he ate the candy. He started to have second thoughts whether he should have given the candy to Will when he felt a soft peck on his cheek, Mike immediately looked at him with a shocked but happy face. Will smiled and blushed a bit too after seeing the other boy's reaction.
"Why are you shocked? Did u not like me to kiss you..?" Will said, he got scared that Mike would have thought he was weird. He didn't think it was weird, that what his mom does to him all the time when she tries to express her love to her son. "No..! I liked it! I think I only reacted like that because your the first one to kiss me that isn't my mom!" He smiled. Will felt relieved. "Oh..! Yay! Because my mom told me you should kiss someone on the cheek to show that you love them!" He said happily. "Really? Okay then!" He smiled before giving a peck on Will's cheek too, the brunette instantly blushed a bit, realizing why Mike had the same reaction. "Woahh.. I see how you feel now!" He smiled as he cupped the cheek that Mike kissed. The boy smiled at Will's reaction. "You see what I mean!" He smiled. "Well, I'm kinda bored now, you wanna watch movies?" Mike said, changing the topic. "Ohh of course!! You can pick because I don't watch movies that much.." Will explained. "What..?! Really? C'mon I'll show you all my favorite movies!!" He smiled, he couldn't wait to binge watch all his favorite movies. They watched each movie one by one. Until it was 8 pm. They were in the middle of the 4th movie they've watched today when Mike looked at the time. "Oh shoot Will! It's already 8!" Mike exclaimed. "Mom and dad said to sleep at 8!" He said. Will and him both started to panick, "uhh.. It's alright Mike! I think they'll be back later! Let's stop watching movies for today and eat dinner and then go sleep?" Will said, calming down the panicking Raven. "Hm.. Alright.. come lets go into the kitchen, I think mom left pizza for us!" He said, the brunette and him excitedly hurried to the kitchen and heated up the food. "C'mon Will! Let's go eat now!" He said as he took out the tray of pizza slices. There were 4 slices of pizza for both of them. They both gobbled it up quickly and ran up to Mike's bedroom, they passed Nancy's room, and she was sleeping. They finally reached Mike's room and there was a sleeping bag ready for Will. He frowned about the sleeping bag but didn't want to look weird so he didn't complain about it. They quickly changed into their pajamas, each taking turns to change in the bathroom of course. "Alright Will, it's time to sleep. Goodnight..!" Mike said. He went to turn off the light and was about to drift to sleep when he heard the brunette call him. "Mike... Mike..!" He called out. "Yeah..? " he answered. "I'm scared.." Will said, "of what..? " Mike asked. "Of sleeping alone and the dark.. Can I sleep with you? Please..?" Will asked. Mike felt happy he asked. "Yeah of course. Come here Will I got you!" He said, tiredly. Will quickly jumped onto Mike, really scared. The Raven smiled, but it was so dark that the brunette didn't see. They both cuddled, it was silent, but it felt warm and super comfortable. Mike was drifting off to sleep again and Will noticed so he kissed the other boy's cheek. His cheeks quickly burned up but smiled and kissed his cheek back, making Will giggle slightly. "Goodnight Mike.." He said, as he yawned. "Goodnight Will.." The other boy said before they both drifted off to sleep.

Words : 1143