Cleaning and The Lion King Part.1

Amelie's pov:

The ride back to Lizzie's house was pretty quiet, there was quiet music playing on the car radio, I can also hear her humming the songs, that makes me smile a little, she knows a lot of songs... the whole trip I pretty much just looked around the window. window, but I can still see her out of the corner of my eye as she turns to look at me.

We finally arrived, it was around three or so, almost four, we had a late lunch at the mall... we got out of the car, Lizzie started grabbing the bags from the back seat and I clearly helped her; We entered her house and she started walking towards the stairs.

Lizzie: "Come on, let's get all this up to your room." My room... that sounds weird to hear, but it's nice at the same time... this is all weird really, I don't think I'll get used to it anytime soon... I nodded and followed her up the stairs, it wasn't difficult at all because I was only taking two bags, Lizzie kept the rest, she didn't let me carry any more...

We got to the guest room and she placed all the bags on the bed, I did the same.

Lizzie: "so... do you need help putting all this away?"

Amelie: "oh, I'm fine, don't worry, I'll do it" I said with a small smile, not wanting to continue bothering... "Okay, then I'll go downstairs, I want to clean some things in the kitchen, anything you need I'll be there, okay baby?" I just nodded with a shy smile on my face... she returned a warm smile and started walking towards the door to leave the room, but suddenly she stopped and turned to look at me... "anything you want?" Something to drink or a snack? You just have to ask me, baby, you know that, right?" I just gave her a soft smile.

Amelie: "I know, thanks Lizzie, but I'm fine, don't worry"

Lizzie: "Are you sure?" I nodded again "Okay, then I'll go downstairs" and with that she closes the door, leaving me alone in the bedroom.

Little by little I started to look at it more closely... it's a beautiful room... I started grabbing the clothes from the bags, taking a look at them, I didn't want to ruin the rest of my day, but I wanted to try on the clothes... so I did... I started to trying on the clothes, they were beautiful, I'm not going to lie, I love them... but while I was changing I looked at myself in the mirror, I was in my underwear since I tried on the last outfit and I was ready to go back to my normal clothes... but looking at myself in the mirror... it was shocking... I was quite thin, I can say that, but for some reason I still felt disgusting with myself... it was a horrible feeling... I was gripping the skin of my arms very tightly with my nails... ugly... but a sudden noise made me shudder, it was Lizzie calling me... I quickly changed, put my clothes away and went downstairs... I walked towards the kitchen, I saw her with a cup of tea, sitting at the table.

Lizzie's pov:

I went downstairs and started cleaning the kitchen and a few other things... I have a lot of things on my mind, I'm so sorry for Amelie, she deserves good treatment... I didn't realize that I finished cleaning everything, that's because I was too into it in my thoughts... I grabbed my phone and decided to text my sisters... they are the only ones in my family that I keep in constant contact with... I wanted to tell them everything, but I have things to do, so I just text them of text, which we needed to talk about later...

After that, I made myself a cup of tea, nervous about what I had to do with Amelie... I called her to go downstairs, she took a moment to do so but after a few minutes she ended up reaching the kitchen where I was...

Lizzie: "hello honey, are you done?" I asked with a soft smile...

Amelie: "hello lizzie... yes, I'm... I'm done... do you need help?" Do you want me to do something?" She asked, I can tell she is a little worried, I just looked at her with a soft and warm smile.