meeting V

Y/n pov:-

Y/n pov:-

Today's the day! I'm finally meeting V after 9 years!. I can't believe it's been so long, but I'm finally getting to see my V again. So I got ready. I'm brainstorming ideas for something special to make for V. Thinking about what V would love to receive.

<<In kitchen>>

"Mom"
"Yes sweety"
"Mom, I was thinking of making something for V, any advice?"
"Delicious food"
"Ok" i replied

*********************************

Taehyung pov:-

Today I am going to meet my mysterious girl. With whom I am going to spend my life time.

Right now I am in car with my Mom and dad.

**********************************

<<Time skip>>

My heart pounded as we neared the door. I took a deep breath and we rang the doorbell. A woman with warm eyes and a kind smile answered.
I think they are the parents of my unknown future wife. With whom I am forced to marry.

And they welcomed my mom and dad in a friendly hug in which I was feeling awkward.

My smile felt strained as I offered a greeting, my fingers nervously twisting together. The couple's warm embrace felt suffocating, a stark contrast to the cool air outside. We followed them into a sun-drenched cozy living room, plush sofas beckoning us to sit. Despite the inviting atmosphere, a knot of tension tightened in my stomach and was greeted by the aroma of freshly baked cookies. The living room was filled with comfortable furniture and family photos on the walls.

"Taehyung," Mr. Lee's voice boomed, shattering the nervous quiet. "She's waiting for you in the kitchen. Your favorite cookies, I hear."

A knot of apprehension tightened in Taehyung's stomach, but he plastered on a smile and made his way towards the kitchen. The aroma of warm vanilla and chocolate chips filled his senses, but all he could focus on was the figure standing by the counter, A young woman stood by the counter, humming as she mixed ingredients. Curiosity drew him closer. Her back turned, seemingly lost in thought. Something about her posture, the way she tilted her head, sent a flicker of recognition through him. Could it be...?

.
No she can't.
.
.
.
"Hello" I said.
she turned around and saw I saw her.
"Taehyung" she murmured. "What are you doing here" she asked being clueless.
"Now acting smart. Now I get it, you are the girl whome I am being married with?"
"I have no idea"
"You don't have any idea that you are getting married with the new young ceo of kim enterprise? Aka kim taehyung? Wow
y/n what an act". I said being done with her.

"No, tae it's not what you are thinking".
"If it's not what I am thinking then say No to this marriage"
"No, I can't say No to this marriage"
"And I will make you regret marring me. Such an gold digger" and I left.
"And I will make you fall in love with me" she murmured while watching his figure disappearing.

**********************************

The dining table hummed with quiet conversation, a stark contrast to the silence between Taehyung and his mother.

Taehyung poked at his food, lost in his own thoughts. Lily's voice broke the quiet, "Taehyung, try these cookies. Y/n made them just for you."

A frown creased Taehyung's brow as he pushed the plate away. "Not now, Mom," he mumbled, his voice thick with exhaustion.

Y/n's heart sank as she watched Taehyung push away the plate of chocolate chip cookies she had spent all afternoon baking for him.c

"When will y/n be taking over as CEO of the company?" Jongsu, Taehyung's father, inquired.

"Which company's CEO position?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"The CEO of Lee Enterprises," his father explained, "the company you wanted to partner with." Taehyung was shocked to learn that y/n was the heir to Lee Enterprises.

The revelation brought a wave of regret for his earlier accusation of calling her an gold-digger in the kitchen.

"Well, I'm very happy for them to get married." y/n's mom said
"Yup, you are right right in childhood both of them always played wife and husband role"
"What are you talking mom?" Taehyung was unaware that y/n was actually his childhood best friend, coco.
"Taehyung she is coco you childhood best friend whome you miss till now." They said

Taehyung was surprised to learn that y/n was actually Coco, his childhood best friend. He hadn't realized who she was until now. Memories of their playful past flooded back to him, bringing a mix of emotions - surprise, joy, and even a touch of regret.