Date?

Taehyung and Y/N stepped outside to talk privately

"I was hoping we could talk," Taehyung said. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Y/N's brow furrowed slightly. "What is it?"

"Remember that time in the kitchen...?" Taehyung hesitated, then continued, "I realized something then, and I wanted to apologize if I said anything hurtful before."

Y/N listened intently, her expression softening. "I don't think you did."

Taehyung looked relieved. "I was afraid that I had."

"You didn't." Y/N smiled softly.

"I've never thought of you that way, either," she confessed. "It was a shock, but it's not something I'll be angry about."

Taehyung nodded. "I'm glad. I wouldn't want to ruin our past friendship over something like that."

Y/N chuckled softly. "You couldn't. We've been through too much together for that."

Y/N felt happy at hearing Tae's confession.

Taehyung could feel his heart racing and his cheeks were hot. He had realy missed her. Thinking that he fell asleep with her.
And Taehyung had thought even if didn't like y/n in past still he will not lose his childhood best friend.

*******************************

After 4 days

They decided to get married after a week.

For several days, Taehyung and y/n didn't communicate due to their busy schedules. He, as the new CEO, was engrossed in his wedding preparations and other responsibilities. Y/n, on the other hand, was preoccupied with her upcoming role as CEO of the company.

Their parents, however, had arranged a date for them. "Honey, you have a date with Taehyung tomorrow," y/n's mother announced. "Mom, I'm busy," y/n protested. "No, this is non-negotiable," her mother insisted. "You need to buy some clothes, including a wedding dress." With no further resistance, y/n simply nodded in agreement.

*****************************

"Taehyung, tomorrow you have a date with y/n."
Taehyung frowned. "Dad, are you serious? I'm swamped with work."

"I understand, son," his father replied gently. "However, this isn't negotiable. You and y/n need to go shopping for your wedding dress together."

Taehyung sighed. "But can't Mom go instead?"

His father shook his head. "We've already discussed this, Taehyung. This is important, and you both need to be there."

Realizing his argument was in vain, Taehyung simply nodded.

Taehyung suspected this was y/n's doing. He didn't want to lose her as a friend, but he definitely didn't want to marry her. His heart belonged to Jessie.

**********************************

<<Next day>>

Y/n had been waiting for Taehyung at the cafe for their date for 30 minutes when she received a message from him.

Left alone after Taehyung's message, y/n decided to spend some time for herself. Despite being disappointed that he couldn't meet her, she respected his decision and kept it to herself, enjoying a solo meal and some shopping for her wedding.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I will upload the next chapter soon this time and place do vote my stories and share.

~Aera