Princess

This is it. I said to myself. The huge building was In front of me and there was hundreds of people outside hugging each other. I started walking towards the big door. It felt like everyone was staring at me.
I tooked the doorknob and was about to pull the door.
PANG!
I fell to the ground and there Isaac was.
" OMG I am sooooo sorry Pen! "
Pen? Seriously? That's what my brother calls me. He reached out his hand but I got up by my self.
" Are you okay? "
His face was so red from embarrassment. I nod and fake smiled.
" ARE YOU COMING?! " The boys on the parking lot yelled. Isaac just waved and looked me in to my eyes.
" I'm sorry, I need to go " Isaac runner toward the guys and the guys just laughed at him. That was so humiliating.

I walked into my classroom and everyone was already there. I was always the first one at my old school.
All the girls was just looking at me with a disgusting look. The boys just stares at me for one second and then continued talking to there friends.
" Welcome Penelope! You can sit next to Charlie " the teacher pointed at the desk in the back. Charlie was really Skinny , he had a really oversized hoodie that made him look bigger. My footstep was fast. I hate this.
Charlie said hi to me and then continue drawing something on the notebook.
It looked like a dragon with really beautiful wings.

When I looked at the clock it has gone 2 hours and the teacher named
Mr. Juliard was still talking.
Charlie has even draw 2 new drawings. I just wanna go home to my bed.
" I will let you go home now, meet me here tomorrow at 8 a.m. " He ringed the dismiss bell and everyone pretty Much ran to the door. Finally we are out of here! Me and Charlie was in the back of the group.

When I finally got outside from hell I couldn't find my blue little car?
I swear to god I parked it here?
My phone was ringing in my back pocket. Nick.
" Hello there brother of mine "
" Hi, uh...I let Isaac barrow your car so you know "
" What the hell Nick?! How the hell did he get the car Keyes? "
" Where you always put them? In the tire "
" I will fucking kill you Nick! "
I hung up and started to walk home. It's only like 20 minutes to walk anyways so I can do it. I need to work out anyways.

I have been walking around in circles now. I am so lost. The only thing I can see is a dog and a lot of trees and a road in the mittle of the ' park '.
I picked up my phone and called Nick.
Come on answer.
" Yeah? "
" I am lost, pick me up "
" Where are you? "
" I think in a park or something "
He hung up and I hope that means he will pick me up. I sat down on the ground and waited. My phone battery was about to die. Great.

It started to get dark outside when the black car drove towards me. It's not my brothers car? I could only see that it was a guy. He pulled the window down. " Penelope? " He had a really dark voice. "Yeah? " " Get in "
Yeah right I will set my ass down in a random persons car?
But I just wanted to go home.
I walked toward the door and when I opened it a huge cloud of smoke fell out. I sat down in the car and I didn't recognize they guy. " Who are you? "
He laughed and glanced to me.
" did you seriously just got into my car without knowing who I was? "
He smiled. " Well yeah " I started to laugh to but that was only because I was a bit uncomfortable.

" Here we are, it was nice to meet you princess ". He did not just called me that. i shut the door. " Asshole " i said.
I hate people who calls me princess.
When I looked behind me he wasn't there. That was fast. My mum were home but not my dad.
I opened the door and my mum was sitting on the couch with a wine bottle in her hand. She didn't move, it was like she had seen a ghost.
"Mum? "
She turned her head and I could see that she has been crying.
" There is pizza in the fridge "
Something is not right.
I took of my shoes in the hallway and ran up to my brother. He wasn't home either. My phone started to ring in my pocket.
" Hello "
" Hi princess "
U gotta be kidding me?
" What do you want asshole? "
" calm down babe, your brother asked me to call you and say he won't be home "
I just hung up. That guy is seriously going on my nerves.

Later on the night I was sitting on my computer and skyping with my other brother who lives in Florida.
I was about to say something when I heard a car pull up on the drive way. Maybe it's dad. I ran to the window and saw his car and back to the clock. Why is he home this late. " what is going on?" My brother said. " Hold on "
He is talking on the phone. But I can't hear what he is saying. Then there were footsteps on the stairs. It's mum. Exactly when she got into her bedroom the door downstairs opened.
I ran downstairs and I saw my dad with puffy eyes. " Where have you been ? "
He laughed and threw of his jacket.
" A friend " he went back to talking on his phone and sat down on the couch.
" Yes, it was just my sister "
What does he mean? I am his freaking daughter. It was a woman voice from the phone. That dirtbag.
I went back upstairs to my brother on the laptop. " what is going on sis? "
" dad just called me his sister and it was a woman he was talking to "