Chapter 26

Y/N'S POV:

My planning was rudely interrupted by my two lovers quarreling again.

"Why did you unlock her powers?" Clarissa exclaimed "Did you not see her strange attire and behaviour? She has never been that confident, not whilst she's been here that is! Something must have happened to her because there is no way this just happened by itself. Did you not see the worry on Agatha's face when Sophie was there? She looked ever so concerned for Sophie and she would know if something was wrong with her, they are best friends after all!" Leonora was leaning against the wall but her fists were clenched tightly around her cane, obviously irritated by Clarissa's words, but she kept it together somehow. "But no you just ignored all the worried looks, my warnings, and the fact that she is obviously going through something. Anything could happen now that you've unleashed her powers. What were you thinking about doing that? That- that was a stupid decision and who knows what the repercussions of it are!"

Leonora's eyes grew angrier, she couldn't contain her anger anymore and marched over to Clarissa, halting mere center meters away from her. Clarissa looked up at her, a little on edge, making me smirk.

"Ooohh! You've done it now" I laughed to myself. Leonora whipped her head to scowl at me.

"Watch yourself Princess" She warned, as my smile faded.

"I did not make a stupid decision." She seethed, looking down at Clarissa. She stepped back and shrugged something off before forcing me out of my seat and making me sit on the desk, in front of her. "Maybe she has just got her priorities straightened out" She replied, moving a piece of hair out of my face with her silver nail and tucking it behind my ear.

"But what about the way she looked?" Clarissa asked, moving to the side so she could see Leonora.

Leonora looked up at Clarissa who looked like she was going to explode with worry "Looking good doesn't affect someone's ability to be evil. If that were the case, I wouldn't be the Dean." She smiled, crossing her arms as she got comfortable in my chair.

"I know that. You'd be awful at evil If that were the truth-"

"Not too bad yourself, dove" Lesso added smirking at the unintentional compliment Clarissa gave her.

"Not what I meant" She rolled her eyes and continued "But I am still concerned, she really didn't seem herself!"

I got up from the desk, much to Leonora's dissatisfaction, and held Clarissa's hands in my own as she rambled on. "What if she-mmm"

I muffled her concern by grabbing her face and kissing her on the lips. It took her a second, to realize what was happening but soon she joined in. It was a hot kiss, not fast but passionate definitely. And with Leonora's eyes on us, it made my core drench quickly. I felt Clarissa's arms slither their way down to my waist, one even rested on my ass. Squeezing it slightly. I was mid-moan when we were separated by a great force of wind. I was flung onto Clarissa's desk, and she was against the wall, both of us being ever so slightly strangled. Leonora's heels clicked as she made it to the middle of the room and looked at us with a wicked grin.

"I enjoyed the show, I truly did but you and I" She looked at Clarissa "We have lessons to teach with chaotic out-of-control students." She released the grips on our necks.

"You are right they will be wild, but can you please keep an eye out for Sophie?" Clarissa asked, with all the kindness in her heart.

"Say that again" Leonora demanded "I dare you."

"You heard what I said, now come on." Clarissa turned to me who had returned to my desk. "Tonight we are staying in my room. I can't take another night of darkness. Please could you grab some clothes for Leonora for tonight and tomorrow from her room?"