*-Twenty Five-*

You woke up, yawning and stretching as the sun lit up the room.

You didn't know what was real anymore. 

Last night you kissed Jake.

You kissed Jake last night..

Upon the thought, your hands fly to your open mouth as you squeal and flail around like a mad woman.

Last night you kissed Jake and he'd asked your to be his GIRLFRIEND.

"Oh my gosh." You giggled.

Now you were all giddy, a happy, love sick mess as you got ready for the day.

On your way out of the bathroom, you bumped into Jungwon.

"What are you so cheery about this early?" He raised his eyebrows.

You shrugged. "It's just a good day." You walked past him and into your bedroom.

You decided you wanted to vlog today, you hadn't made any content for Engene in a while. You grabbed your camera and turned it on.

"Hey Engenes! It's been a while since I vlogged, so I wanted to take you guys with me during the day!"

You didn't have any specific plans for the day, but it was fine.

You changed and then showed the camera your outfit.

"Here is the outfit of the day! It's not something I'd usually wear, but I've been wanting to try something new and its cute!"

You walked out into the hallway, making your way to the kitchen and living room area.

Jay and Sunoo were in the kitchen, while Jake and Niki were on the couch. The other boys were elsewhere in then house.

As soon as you walked in, all four boys almost choked.

*What are you wearing? " Jay asked.

You frowned. "I'm trying something new..does it look bad?" A sad pout made its way onto your face.

"No! It's cute, it really is..It's just that I wasn't expecting you to walk in all glammed up." He motioned to.your outfit.

"Its cute, but personally I'm not a fan of the skirt, it's short." Jake crossed his arms and gave you a look.

Heat crawled its way up your neck and you turned away from where Jake and Niki were on the couch.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Jake." Jay nodded, and so did Niki.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, "Don't pay attention to them, they're haters, it's cute." He complimented.

"Thanks." You set the camera down on the island, realizing you hadn't stopped recording. You'd have to cut the last few minutes out.

"You're vlogging?" Sunoo asked.

You nodded. "I think I'm gonna go see Dani today, it's been a minute since we've hung out."