The Heart Signed

Chapter Five
7am in the morning we arrived at Milan,Italy the most famous cities to visit. "okay up we go" said Mr Albert. "let's go signora" as Mrs Aldora holding my hands and we get out of the car. There were so many people's here in Milan. There were beautiful store and cafe. At that time Mr Albert said "let's go have a lunch break".Mrs Aldora said "let's go signora". As I was looking at everyone walking around I hope you were there and a little smile from me towards Mrs Aldora. "Si let's gooooo!!" I said.

We had a moment together. The cafe is near by the ocean. "Signora don't go anywhere we get you an order anything would you like to order?" Mrs Aldora said "Dipende da te, se mi va bene hehe" I replied. Mrs Aldora "Ahh si, okay don't go anywhere". Mr Albert "stay".I said "I will" as I smile towards Mr Albert. As I wating for them to get an order I looked at the beautiful view and said in my heart "where are you why won't you show yourself,I'm here". As I forced myself to find you but my heart doesn't have any sign. I feel sad and knowing that I won't end this beautiful story.

"Signora? My dear sit down your order is here soon" said Mrs Aldora. And As I sat down and calm myself I ask the same question to aunt and uncle "If we finished our food can I have a little walk alone,we already promise right?" I questioned to them. Mrs Aldora and Mr Albert looking at each other and Mr Albert said "non possiamo obbligarti signora" so as Mrs Aldora said "Va bene but we promised right promise us signora". 'Im promise" I said with full of smile. Them both smile but never calmed because worried about me.

After finishing our food we separated "Okay Signora call us as soon as you already finished walking around or go shopping okay" Said Mr Albert and Mrs Aldora said "Don't follow any strangers remember what I said to you okay signora" I replied to both of them "zia zio I will be fine,I will do anything as you said" their were happy. "okay we will meet in the center of the Milan" said Mr Albert. "Center of Milan?" as I questioned to them. Mrs Aldora replied"Si center of Milan is the most popular place to visit it's called Piazza del Duomo". "Ah si okay we will meet there right?" As I said. Mr Albert replied "Si".Mrs Aldora said"Okay have fun signora!" And I said "you both too". As I walked away looking around the Milan. "il mio cuore non si fermerà, papà" said Mrs Aldora to her husband. "va bene, ora è adulta e si ricorda anche quello che abbiamo detto. Ora andiamo a fare shopping" Mr Albert said and make his wife calmed.

Few minutes walk away from them I look around with all the Italian people's around me. I was feel so confident and beautiful in my way the sun and the wind blew my hair. I was so excited to see around In Italy as I went try all the things around me such as food and jewelries. Near me there was a beautiful lake and my stalls and shops. And from afar I saw what I really loved the most. I ran towards it and holding a rose flower. I smelled at it and feels like the rose was been given by someone.

(A man started to walk with his on a phone call)

As I almost walked away from the flower shop and then I bumped a man. "Aiyaaaa" said the man and I said "I'm so sorry" The man said "it's okay". The man walk away as fast as lightening. As So as I feel curious I walked away we both never face to ecah other while the man was on his phone call.