Moon And My Star

(The Night Has Arrived)
"Aunty haven't you see my scarf". My aunty replied "No,Scarf?". And I said "So" In a hurry because now it's 6 evening in Italy. "Why you need to wear a scarf signora? Your clothes will ruin with the scarf" said my aunty. And I said "It was to cold out there aunty". My aunty think of some way for me to not use the scarf. "Wait signora I have something" as my aunty rush's to her room. And I continue with my makeup. "Here signora I have this one only". "It's beautiful aunty" I said to my aunty. And my aunty replied "si it's suits your dress white in winter". As I continue my makeup. "Signora if you are their don't you cry don't you ever leave because the moon has send something and remember that we together saying that the moon is god presences". My aunt said. And I remembered about all the things I have been and I put both of my hands to my heart and looked at the mirror. "Signora the moon stay so long and I believe you can stay for it to" as my aunt said to me while comb my hair. "Why did you ever say like this?". Asked me to my aunt. "Signora I know what you want and you earned,you were like my daughter". As my aunt hugged me and so as I. After we stopped I said "Aunty you can call me 'Mel' for now on I prefer more than signora". My aunt said "it's always beautiful when I call you Signora". And I replied "How about Signor Emel". My aunty said "No" We both laughed together. "Now hurry up you gonna be late". As I'm getting ready for the night.

"dov'è lei?" Said uncle. "Mel" my aunty called me. And after that moment I walk down the stairs their both look stunned at my looks as I wear in white dress as I was in a wedding dress. "Im didn't look so beautiful isn't it?". "Mel there's nobody gonna judge you,non dal tuo aspetto ma dal tuo cuore è più bello". My aunt giving me advice. As I smile to her. "Signora you look gorgeous bet lots of man loves you". My uncle said. "Papa solo uno va bene".vMy Aunty in serious mood. "Troverò qualcuno migliore in futuro, non oggi, va bene". As I said to both of them. "Well it's getting late go on ciao". My aunty hugged me "remember what I told you". "Ciao,Si grazie aunty". I said to my aunt. "cosa le hai detto di nuovo? Adesso è adulta" my uncle said to his wife. "questo è importante per lei ed è quello che ha chiesto". My aunty said to her husband. "qualunque cosa tu abbia voluto dire ciao" the husband rush to his car.

(In The Car)
"stai bene, Mel?".My uncle said. "Si,ero solo nervoso perché non sono mai stato a una festa in Italia" I replied. My uncle said "It's okay,It was like our tradition here the Brithday part was just a normal things to us". And I smiled at my uncle. As I looked at the window and saw a tiny little snowflake and till I realize it was snow. I was so happy that I first time seeing snow. "UNCLE" I shouted "It's snowing!!! ITS SNOWING!!!". My uncle was happy and said "It's the first time you seeing snow Mel?". I was distracted by the snowflakes falling to the car window. "SIGNORA MEL?". My uncle said. "Si,I never saw snow in my life my country doesn't have a snow". As I replied. And My uncle said "Snow might be beautiful and fun but the danger is more higher like now". And I looked at the road and said to my uncle "How about driving it slowly uncle". And my uncle said "you are so clever that's what I'm going to talk about,si the road was very slippery". And I smiled at my uncle and continue looking at the window.

(Arrived at Glam Hotel Milano)
"Okay thank you uncle". As I walk out of the call and feel the snow shower fall over my body. "Signora I will wait you here around Milano if you have anything call me okay". Said my uncle. And I replied"I'll uncle be careful!". As I went inside the hotel like I was in a business women and rich people. I looked up the ceiling and a beautiful cristal chandelier reminds me of the stars up above the sky. As I walk and look the ceiling and I bumped onto someone again. "Oh,mi dispiace molto". And I replied "Oh it's fine". And we looked at each other and smile. "Oh ITS YOU!! AH WAIT YOU THE GIRL FROM THE GIFT SHOP!". The guy was here and I replied "SI what are you doing here?". The guy replied "Mm Il mio amico Birthday, come ti ho detto". And I can't believe that his friend was actually in the same brithday as my online friend. And I replied "Si and I was about to go to my friend brithday what a coincidence right?". The guy confused and said "signora, non c'è il compleanno di nessuno, almeno amico mio, qui è elencato solo uno dei compleanni". And I shocked and said "Maybe I was in the wrong hotel maybe there's another hotel maybe". The guy looked at me and said "what's the name of the hotel you attended to be?". I replied "Glam Hotel Milano but it's here right?. The guy said "Si questo era l'hotel uno ad avere questo nome". And I shocked and said "maybe your friend is my friend too!". And I smiled to the guy. And The guy said "YAH MAYBE!". I said "I can't believe this but I don't know what floor their were at". And the guy replied "I know,Hold up someone's calling me...it's my friend". And I waited him to end up his call.