Il Nostro Amore

(The eye of and Moon and The Star)
The man took a closer look at at the bright places and it wasn't expecting that the fog from the snow has showed him a girl and he stopped and can't believe what he was looking at. He's finally found the person he was looking for.

(The girl moment)
"You look so beautiful and you were like my little Stars you see it by yourself how beautiful the night was and the snow falling together on us isn't it? The man heard what the girl said. As I was playing with the fireflies and I capture two fireflies and make a wish as I closed my eyes. The man felt smiled at her. "I hope this fireflies show me how to earn love you were here and everything was absolutely complete" as she ends her prays. As the I was playing the snow for the first time and enjoying it so as the flowers around me. The man was beside me and I didn't realize. As I watch the moon in smile and I stop smiling. As I remember what I said and repeat at this place "When the moon has her star means that we in love" and now I can feel it but never was a real one. As I felt so cold. And last words I'm going to express to the moon "Your beautiful just like me and nobody".

"Who say's and she is really beautiful like you" as I turn around untill I suprised the one I been looking for the one that reason for me to came here.

{Both looking at each other}
{Forevermore song by -Juris}

He went close to me and say "Grazie for being here you bring my heart to you". And I didn't say anything. "I been looking for you I try so hard but you know that I'm easily to give up on something that I love". I probably understand why he act that. He touched my face and I felt warmth in his hands he was about to cry in happiness. "You were so beautiful". And I stopped him from touch my face and I drop a little tear drop. He wipe my tears away. He said "I wasn't hoping for but seeing you is what I want the most". And I replied In tear's "That moon has showed everything that I know that you were near me and It's true". He was smiling and say "lets start everything over". He presenting himself and say "Your Cute Mario". And I smiled in tears knowing him it was him as I replied to him "I'm Mel, your unique Madeline". The snow fall so beautifully below us. As He was starting at my eyes so am I.

"Here for you,I know you loved" and a single rose's came from nowhere from him. As I took the rose's and smelled and smile towards him. He hold my hand and say "This is our first time face to face" and I said "I realize my god has given me the best answers and the moon was the one".As he smiled at me and I was still shocked and feel warmth beside him.

As he was still holding my hand I never forget his words untill the end of my life he say "Sei qui e ora non devo aspettare oltre per dire che ti amo" As I looked at his eyes and I stand quietly. And the moment was silent.

"anch'io ti amo".He suprised and say to me "You know?". I nodded at him. He was like smiling in the meantime felt embarrassing. He said "I'm so sorry I thought you wouldn't understand I don't mean to say that". Then I cut his words and said "Anch'io ti amo davvero" he was shocked and say "How long?". And I felt nervous and said "The day when you started to say someone is here love you and everytime when I said nobody will loves me". He was smiled and quietly. "I wanted to say it but I really don't have time to be with someone untill today and Si Ti amo" as I told him.

He raised my hand and kissed my hand as say "anch'io ti amo".And I smiled and looked at him. As the moment was so beautiful. "I know you aren't into a cold weather like this". He give me his suit jacket and letting me to wear his jacket to cover my body.

As I said "thank you for everything from the start".As he smiled and said "you know you are giving me the best gift and the gift was here with me". And I smiled and laugh a little.

As he was holding my hand this was the first time I had experience that I would be in someone's hand and as he looked at me pull me tight and the moment was beautiful and we both kiss as the moon shines.

And we both hugged tightly and watching the beautiful moment of the night.
As he was kissing my forehead and I smiled and say "Oh god thank you so much for ending my chapter" as I looked at him and he was looked at me and we both smiled.

"As endless as forever our love will stay together You're all I need to be here with forevermore"

~💗FINE💗~