We Are Looking For Ecah Other

Chapter Six
{The Man and Signora}

"Ti chiamo più tardi, ciao" (Ends phone call and feel strange) cosa mi è appena successo? (The man started to remember what just happened to him and he remembers what just happene) "Ho urtato una ragazza sì ahh... ma sembra familiare"

(Remembered how the girl looks like) On the phone call* "sì mamma... ayiaaa" (The man accidentally watch the details of how the girl looks but sadly he just see her smile and her beautiful hair) "lei aspetta" (he opens his phone and look at his friends picture the girl looks exactly like his friend then he shocked and screaming for happiness and he smile allot) "L'ho trovata? L'HO TROVATO AHHH! tu eri qui! eri bellissima" (He ran to the place that their both bumped together)

As I hold each flowers in the front of the each shops. Then few step I felt hurt from my heart I hold it tightly and I remembered what I had promised to myself that "I started chasing you to find you as much as you did because my heart started building your presence that's why I know you are close to me" I didn't have any heart attack or something. My heart started to let me know that my soulmate was so near. As I wanted to remember what happened I memorize the time that I'm bumped a man and started from there I feel curious. "No maybe is not him" as I said to myself my heart started to hurt me like stabbing. "I think it was him" then I started running towards the place that we bumped together.

(Their both ran to the place that their met but unfortunately the man came there first)
"dove sei Mel? -The Man "non farmi questo, per favore, volevo davvero rivederti
(The Man move to another place to find her as so worry he could never got a chance to see her)

As I arrived at our bumped place I started to look for him and calling him deeply in my heart "please please please don't do this to me" I ran out nowhere to source for him. My heart started to show me the biggest sign that he was so near.

(Their both didn't manage to see each other)

"Signora yuhoo!!!" Mrs Aldora shouted. As that time I walk closer to her and hugged her as I burst into a tear. "Oh signora what happen are you okay?" Said Mrs Aldora. I replied "I'm okay I just tired aunty". Mr Albert "Is someone's hurting you?" Said Mr Albert. I replied "No I'm okay Uncle". Mrs Aldora feel so worry but gladly I came safely to their hands. Mr Albert "vieni, andiamo a portarla a implorare. Mrs Aldora hold me tightly and we all went to the car and drive home. "non piangere mio caro" said Mrs Aldora.

(The man didn't manage to find her)
"Mel, se tu fossi là fuori, grazie per essere venuto qui, ti amo" (The man walk away)