THE BEGINNING

France 23h58
Year 2019

As I lead my team through the chaos of exploding buildings and crackling fires, the shouts of both comrades and enemies alike fill the air. Gunfire echoes through the narrow streets of the French village we've infiltrated, a warzone engulfing us in its relentless grip.

We move swiftly, methodically, our mission clear: to eradicate the illicit businesses and wealthy adversaries who pose a threat to our organization. I kept on reminding myself, these are not innocents; they are the corrupt, the nefarious, the enemies of order and justice.

As the leader of our group, I guide my team with determination and resolve. Each step forward is a calculated move towards our objective, each decision weighed against the urgency of the situation. There is no room for hesitation in the face of such danger, no time to second-guess our purpose.

Amidst the chaos, I feel the weight of responsibility heavy upon my shoulders. Lives hang in the balance, the outcome of this conflict uncertain. But I steel myself against doubt, focusing only on the task at hand: to wipe out the enemy and restore peace to this troubled land.

A pat on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts, I look at the one who's now beside me wearing a an all black suit, and protective gears all over his body. He's one of my subordinates.

"All areas in the west and east side are clear ma'am. The only one left is the heart of this village the black mansion." Upon hearing what he just said a small victorious smile formed on my lips as I instructed everyone to gather in front of me.

This whole village was caught off guard by our sudden attack. No one thought it was coming, that we are coming. They were unable to think for the strategies and just sent all of their men outside to exchange fires with us, living the main heart of this village vulnerable.

The main family think that no one can enter to their empire, that the walls are made of some metal that cannot be destroyed. I bet the head of the family is laughing right now thinking that no one can touch him, that no one will be able to come close.

He's willing to send all of his men outside just to protect his own life, what plain evil.
At least he should try to pretend to think for the strategies to win and analyze the war he's facing right now but what he did really make me wanna puke. I want a challenge, this is too easy.

But wait, Michel Lefevre the head of this illegal organization we are facing right now is a very smart man.  He always has plans, 3 steps ahead every time he's dealing with someone, all his plans are dark and unforgivable. He plays dirty, he's a cunning bastard. I read all the information about him, about this whole organization that my team gathered and upon reading it I can't help but feel the excitement rushing through my veins. That at last someone can challenge me but all he's giving me right now is disappointment. A disappointment that all I want is to just end it and go home to the Philippines and lie on my soft mattress.

This is not what I'm expecting to see or happen, all the information says the opposite of what's happening now. Did he become dull? Did he become too comfortable because he thinks his brain can save him? No, no , no , if you're a genius you'll stay genius till you die right? Now, what does he want? Does he want to just die now? Seeing what's happening now, I doubt he's the man behind all this, he's not like this, he's greedy, he wants power he can't just throw all of it. C'mon just give me a fair fight, an exciting one!

Though, the way his men approach us, it looks like they were just running for death to welcome them.

What's happening inside of that black mansion? Is he really the one sending these men to their deaths? He should be gathering them inside, not outside. It's like he's giving me the heads of his own people just for me to massacre all of them. What the hell is happening?