epilogue 2

In hospital

Abheera was glaring at armaan who was trying to calm her.

Khadusmaan from now on I won't let you touch me again
And this baby is also in your team

Fine I won't touch you. But please try to push harder

As the doctor and nurses rushed into the room, Abheera's anger turned into worry. She gripped Armaan's hand tightly, her eyes pleading for reassurance. "Armaan, is our baby going to be okay?" she asked, her voice quivering with fear.

Armaan squeezed her hand back, his face filled with determination. "We're going to get through this, Abheera," he assured her, his voice steady despite the chaos around them. "Our baby is strong, just like their mother."

The next few hours felt like an eternity as Abheera went through labor. The pain was intense, but she found strength in Armaan's unwavering support. He held her hand through every contraction, whispering words of encouragement and love.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, their baby cried out for the first time. The room filled with joy and relief as the doctor announced that it was a healthy baby girl.

As Armaan held their daughter in his arms, his heart swelled with love and awe. He looked at Abheera, tears streaming down his face. "We did it, Abheera," he whispered, his voice filled with overwhelming emotion. "She's here, and she's perfect."

Abheera smiled through her exhaustion, her eyes fixed on their precious daughter. "She's beautiful," she murmured, her voice filled with awe and pure love. "Our little miracle."

They named their daughter Aanya, a name that symbolized new beginnings and the strength of their love. From that day forward, their lives were forever changed.

As they settled into parenthood, Armaan and Abheera faced new challenges together. They navigated the sleepless nights, the endless diaper changes, and the rollercoaster of emotions that came with raising a child. But through it all, they remained a team, supporting and loving each other unconditionally.

Years passed by in a jiff as annya turned five.

She was everyone's favorite especially dadi says who would spoil her a lot.

Everything was perfect in Poddar mansion

Ruhi and Rohit had a 3 year old Son named arush and charu was married to her boyfriend.

And abheera had got a family whim she could call her own

Manisha was Like a mother to her and the cousin gang were on abhira's team.

Even ruhi had a good relation with her.

Thinking about me jaan? Armaan as he came from ananya's room

Abheera smiled at Armaan, her heart filling with warmth as she looked at their daughter sleeping peacefully. "Just thinking about how far we've come," she replied, her voice soft and filled with gratitude. "I never thought I could be this happy."

Armaan walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You deserve all the happiness in the world, Abheera," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to her temple. And always remember i love you

I love you too" abheera replied pecking armaan's lips but it turned in a passionate kiss as he took her lips in his Making her moan his name.

And soon their clothes met the floor and they were wrapped in each other's arms.