Chp 4

Sorry for the late update, but had many assignments to be submitted this week 😅
And I'll try to update one more echp at night

Next morning

Abhira was sleeping in the guest room when Kiara came to wake her up.

Abheera woke up by Kiara's voice. She quickly sat up, rubbing her eyes and trying to make sense of her surroundings. "Good morning," Kiara greeted her with a warm smile. "Armaan bhai is waiting for you downstairs. He said he needed to discuss the plan for the press conference today."

Abheera nodded, still feeling a bit groggy from her abrupt awakening. She quickly freshened up and made her way downstairs to find everyone  sitting at the dining table.

She apologized for being late but dadi sa dismissed it and asked her to sit.

She was about to sit beside armaan when she heard a girl's voice

Abheera who meri jagah hai! The voice said and abheera was confused as she didn't knew her.

Yaha kiss ka namm nahi likha hai" Abheera murmured and only Kiara and. Armaan heard her. Kiara chuckled at her comment while armaan bit his lips to suppress his smile.

Abheera she is Ruhi, dadi sa's best friend's grand daughter .

Armaan introduced but ruhi interrupted him and said

And also armaan's best friend.

Abheera just nodded her head and sat beside armaan

Ruhi flashed a dazzling smile at Armaan, who shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Abheera observed the interaction, feeling a twinge of jealousy she couldn't quite place.

They had breakfast and everyone went to their work.

In abhira's room.

Ruhi came inside without knocking which abhira didn't like but didn't say anything as she was just a guest there

Ruhi glanced around the room, her eyes lingering on Abheera's belongings for a moment before turning back to her with a smile. "You're quite close to Armaan, aren't you?" she asked casually, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

Abheera felt a prickle of unease at Ruhi's question but decided to play along. "We've only known each other for a short while," she replied cautiously.

Ruhi's smile widened, leaning in conspiratorially. "Well, just so you know, Armaan and I have been friends for years. Very good friends," she emphasized, her tone suggestive.

Abheera's eyebrows furrowed slightly at Ruhi's implication, but before she could respond, Ruhi continued. "I think it's sweet that he's helping you out with this whole girlfriend, Charade. Must be tough pretending to be something you're not, right?"

Though abhira was shocked that armaan told ruhi about their plan, she just nodded and ruhi's phone rang and she left from there.

After ruhi left, abheera opened her bag when her eyes went towards a photo frame.

Abheera looked at the picture, and tears filled her eyes as she caressed it