Prologue: Brought To Another World

Somewhere in the Sol System

1,000,000km away from Mars

June 17th, 2231

3rd Person POV

The Sol System. To normal eyes, this is an 8-planet system orbiting a medium-sized yellow star, with a damaged mass relay. But this isn't just a normal system. The Sol System is the home of the most powerful political entity in the Milky Way Galaxy: The Human Federal Republic Of Redgrave, formerly known as the Systems Alliance. Located a million kilometers away from Mars, lies one of the largest fleets ever mustered. This fleet is the Redgrave 56th Fleet, also known as The Fleet of The Redeeming Arc. Every ship has two golden arcs, one on top of the other. In the middle of the fleet, standing proud, is the fleet's flagship: The RSV Crocea Mors, a Meridian Class Supercarrier. The ship is teeming with different ranks and branches of the Redgrave Armed Forces. You can see Army soldiers training with Marines, Special Forces coordinating with Mech Force units, and you can also see the occasional Defense Force personnel. In the bridge of the ship, people are at work, from checking ship systems to surveillance. In the middle of the bridge, lies a holotable. Facing that table is a tall man with natural blonde hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin, a toned (almost muscular) body build, wearing an admiral's uniform. This man is none other than Jaune Arc, or rather, Jaune Forrest-Arc, an admiral for the Redgrave Space Navy, as well as a Major in both the Redgrave Marine Corps and Mech Force.

Currently, he is checking for any updates in the fleet

Currently, he is checking for any updates in the fleet. As he was doing that, someone was video calling him. Jaune answered the call, and on the other end is a 32 year old Male with medium length black hair, blue eyes, wearing a black military uniform with a few medals, and a scar on his right eye. This was Austen Forrest, Grand Admiral of the Redgrave Terrestrial and Space Navies, General of all Redgrave Ground Forces, as well as the Terran Archon.

 This was Austen Forrest, Grand Admiral of the Redgrave Terrestrial and Space Navies, General of all Redgrave Ground Forces, as well as the Terran Archon

Jaune: Grand Admiral.

Austen: Hello, Admiral. How are things on your end?

Jaune: Running smoothly, sir. All ships operational and the colony ships are running in full capacity.