31-40

Chapter 31

          Her brother is a "little adult" who also uses his mind to operate. Without any hindrance, Yun Miao took out the stool and pen.

  Yun Miao was so happy that if she wasn't afraid of disturbing Yun Ling, she would have laughed loudly and jumped around in circles.

  She actually has space in her mind, haha! Now I don't have to worry about taking the medicine away with me.

  Yun Miao stood for a while before suppressing her inner joy.

  Well, she has to study this space of hers first.

  Yun Miao searched the room with his eyes, and then quickly retrieved a tape measure.

  Then, as soon as she closed her eyes, her soul entered the space with the tape measure.

  Without thinking much, Yun Miao immediately began to measure his space.

  Sure enough, the length and width are one meter.

  As for the height, haha, there seems to be no limit...

  Yes, there is no white mist like the surrounding space above Yunmiao's space, but the sky can be seen.

  She stood in space and looked at the sky, just like standing in a well and looking at the sky. The height of this space is unimaginable.

  Haha, that is to say, her space is actually a cuboid with a base of one square meter and an infinite height.

  If she uses this space to load goods whose maximum cross-sectional length and width are within 1 meter, she can simply pack as much as she wants!

  Mutated medicinal materials rarely exceed this size, and even if they do, they can be easily stuffed into this space by folding!

  Haha, she's about to post it!

  Soon, Yun Miao's soul returned and put the tape measure back in its place with a smile.

  Then he happily returned to the dining table and sat down.

  She was a little sleepy before, but now she is completely sleepy.

  Seeing the mutated fruits on the dining table, Yun Miao reached out and picked one up and started to nibble on it.

  The taste is not good...

  Yun Miao curled her lips and continued to chew.

  When she makes money, she has to buy Lingzhi fruits to eat!

  the next day.

  Yun Miao was counting her unknown number of digits of transaction point balance in her dream, but was awakened by the sound of pots and pans.

  When she opened her eyes, she saw that her brother was already making breakfast.

  "Sister, please brush your teeth and wash your face first. We can have breakfast in ten minutes at most." Yun Ling was seen busy in the small kitchen area skillfully. He just glanced at Yun Miao and continued to mind his own business.

  Yun Miao was confused for a moment, and then quickly woke up.

  It was indeed a dream...

  I rubbed my head and got out of bed to wash up.

  After moving here, his younger brother has been taking care of his predecessor, and now it's the same...

  Knowing that Yun Ling can cook, even better than her, Yun Miao didn't stop Yun Ling from doing these things.