221-230

Chapter 221 

          Contact Fan Xiuxiu, a student with no financial resources and a younger brother. So similar to her.

  Although she didn't agree with Fan Xiuxiu's actions, from the perspective of a bystander, she felt a little relieved.

  Liang Zhenzhu, who bullied others too much, finally shot herself in the foot.

  "It's strange that Zhao Jin came back to Liang Zhuzhu before and wanted to divorce her." Yun Miao muttered.

  There is a sweet and sensible little lover outside, who is still pregnant with her own child. Of course he is more attractive than the old tigress at home.

  "Humph, of course Zhao Jin wants a divorce. But he lived with another woman during marriage and got that woman pregnant, which is a full crime of bigamy. As long as Liang Zhenzhu refuses to let him go, there is nothing he can do."

  Yun Miao  looked at Mother Qin with a smile. She knew that Qin's mother hated Zhao Jin's cheating behavior in marriage, and the cheating target was a girl who was old enough to be his daughter.

  "Bah, there is no good person in this Zhao family!" Qin's mother said "bah" into the air.

  Yun Miao smiled. "There really isn't a good bird."

  Mother Qin then realized that she seemed to be off topic, came back to her senses, and looked at Yun Miao.

  "Girl, what are you going to do next?"

  Yun Miao's eyes flashed.

  "Godmother, do you have Fan Xiuxiu's contact information?" Then he asked Qin's mother.

  The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Liang Pearl was her and Fan Xiuxiu's common enemy, a worthy target to win over.

  "Yes." Qin's mother said quickly: "There are video signals and green letter contact information. I will send them to you right away."

  Yun Miao smiled and nodded. "Thank you godmother!"

  "Thank you for what?!" Qin's mother said angrily.

  Immediately, all the found information about Fan Xiuxiu was sent to Yun Miao.

  "And the information about Ma Huang you asked me to check, I also sent you the information." Mother Qin said.

  "Okay."

  After receiving the message, Yun Miao chatted with Qin's mother for a few more words before hanging up the video call.

  Then, Yun Miao looked at the document sent to her by Qin's mother.

  Fan Xiuxiu, just now her godmother said she was a senior, which is actually not accurate. She has now graduated. Now I am focusing on raising my baby at home.

  This girl has a younger brother who is about the same age as their little carrot head, and he also attends Peiying Primary School.

  Whether it's her or her brother, it's natural to rely on Zhao Jin for living expenses.

  Yun Miao felt a little impressed. This girl was cruel to him. In order to get revenge on Liang Zhenzhu and survive, she actually followed Zhao Jin.

  Now that I have another child, it is naturally even more impossible to let go.

  Of course it is a good thing not to let go. If you ask her to cooperate, she will be able to take care of Liang Zhenzhu sooner or later.