391-400

Chapter 391 Extra Large Storage Container

  Although working in space is not as tiring as in reality, digging a pond by one person in one night is not easy no matter how you think about it.

  He couldn't bear to let the girl work so hard, but he couldn't help at all.

  Yun Miao laughed when she heard this.

  At the same time, I felt relieved. Just help me with other things.

  "By the way, have you finished contacting the military? " Have the plans been made? "Yun Miao changed the topic.

  "The contact is over and the plan is set. We will set off at 6 o'clock tomorrow morning and carry out tasks in groups after arriving at the destination. After the detection data is sent back, mining of energy magma can begin. "Qin Zhan hugged Yun Miao and shook her, and whispered in her ear. It was as if he was coaxing a child.

  Although Yun Miao felt that this behavior was a bit childish, she felt a little enjoyment.

  "The nearest volcanic point there is beyond the deep jungle. The district boundary is 3 kilometers away, and the level of danger is much greater than here. The military department requires us to rush back to our current station before dark. "

  On the one hand, it's for safety reasons. On the other hand, those buckets that can store fresh energy magma only have a safe storage time of 12 hours. "Speaking of this, Qin Zhan chuckled.

  He suspected that the military department deliberately only gave this kind of bucket with a 12-hour storage validity period, just to avoid everyone staying in the deep jungle area for a long time.

  "It's better to rush back before dark. Good thing. Although things are good, life is the most important. "Yun Miao said.

  Qin Zhan nodded.

  "Now think about how to get the magma into my space. The more, the better. "Yun Miao turned to look at Qin Zhan.

  Seeing Qin Zhan's handsome face, she couldn't help but stepped forward and kissed him on the lips.

  Qin Zhan's face turned red for an instant, and then he wanted to take action. However,

  Yun Miao quickly grabbed his hand. Hold it down.

  "Let's get down to business. "Suppressing a smile, Yun Miao said seriously.

  Qin Zhan felt a little angry and suspected that Yun Miao did it on purpose. It can

  be seen that she had a serious look on her face, as if he was "ignorant" if he really made trouble with her. He was a little unsure again.

  Forget it. My wife will dig a pond later, so I will let her go this time.

  Seeing that Qin Zhan no longer wanted to "take care of" herself, Yun Miao felt a smile of success in her heart.

  "Well, the instructor told us how to dig lava before. It is said that the temperature of the magma is too high to transfer them to the container. This results in slow collection speed. "Yun Miao cleared her throat and said.

  Qin Zhan glanced at Yun Miao strangely.

  Then he straightened his expression and replied: "Yes. If you dig it out and transfer it to a storage container, the speed is really too slow.

  "If the terrain is suitable, the instructor said that we can use the fluidity of the magma. " It is even more dangerous to operate. "

  The instructor said, if you can find a small tributary of the magma, then dig a pit and put a storage container. Maybe you can let the magma flow into the storage container on its own just like tap water. This is the most trouble-free way.