51-60

Chapter 51 Are you really not here for a picnic?

  "Yun Miao——" Suddenly Qin Zhan called Yun Miao.

  "Ah." Yun Miao replied subconsciously and looked at Qin Zhan.

  "Your money...all went to the Zhao family..." Qin Zhan said, looking at Yun Miao's jade ring. I didn't continue what I said next.

  Yun Miao followed Qin Zhan's gaze and looked at his jade ring.

  Then the corners of his mouth raised, and he shook the jade ring on his hand at Qin Zhan.

  "They were all taken away by that evil woman, except for this space ring."

  "Unfortunately, this space ring is bound to my optical brain, and she can't take it away even if she wants to."

  Qin Zhan's eyes became softer, He thought Yun Miao was trying to show off his strength.

  "What are you going to do next?" As soon as he asked, Qin Zhan felt a little regretful.

  It's just a little girl with a child, what can I do?

  "I -" Qin Zhan was about to say that he could help, but was interrupted by Yun Miao.

  "Let's take it one step at a time." Yun Miao shrugged as if it didn't matter, "Earn money first."

  Then he looked at the mutated medicinal plant on the ground that Qin Zhan hadn't dug yet.

  Qin Zhan glanced at Yun Miao with a complicated expression.

  Then he stopped resting and got up and started working again.

  "We'll dig for another half an hour, and then we'll go to the grove over there." He said while digging for mutated medicinal materials.

  Yun Miao turned and looked in the direction of the grove, which was still several hundred meters away from them.

  At that time, we set off from the path over there, thinking we would arrive soon. Unexpectedly, we kept stopping to dig up mutant medicinal materials along the way. Although they didn't deviate from the route, because he kept stopping along the way, they didn't arrive even after so long.

  This also proves that there are really many mutant medicinal materials in this grassland.

  "Okay. Next, we will only dig out the big plants." Yun Miao said with a smile.

  Manpower is limited, so just be content...

  Qin Zhan didn't reply and continued working.

  In this way, more than half an hour later, the two finally arrived at the grove.

  The trees in the grove are tall and lush, and it is very shady.

  As soon as the two entered, they felt comfortable all over.

  Yun Miao couldn't help but smile softly when she saw Qin Zhan sitting on the ground without any appearance, and then slumped against the trunk of a big tree.

  He went up and gave him a small spray fan and cattail leaf fan.

  Then he started taking things out of the space.

  What little folding table and little stool. Then there were moisture-proof mats and all kinds of food... Qin Zhan was dumbfounded.

  Can you still carry these with you on missions?

  In the past, when they went out of the city, they would only bring weapons and tools. You only carry a little dry food with you for food, who is like this?