Picture perfect part II

Rah woke up with a headache. He was alone in the bed

"Rohit...."

Ro entered the room with a tray. He kept it on the table and sat behind Rah. Rah leaned to him.

"Are you okay ?"

"Headache " He whispered

Ro started to massage his head.

"Now go and freshen up I make you a hangover soup."

Rah left. Ro decided not to talk about previous day incident again.
They settled on the bed to take breakfast.

"Rah.."
"Mm"

"Do you remember the restaurant I talked to you about? The one Rohan owned"

"Yeah. 'View point' right? You told me it has a beautiful view"

"Yes. That one. Lets go there to have dinner today"

"Are you taking me for a date Mr. Sharma"

"Who else should I take than my handsome husband Mr. Sharma"

"Still flirting"

"Never getting tiered of"

Ro had a meeting to attend at 5.00

"Rah get ready by 7.00. I will pick you after the meeting ended"

The meeting was ended around 6.45. And Ro was in a hurry to go back. He had to stop at a traffic light. But there were no vehicles. However he decided to wait.

Ro saw a couple crossing the road. The girl was pregnant and her husband gently holding her while crossing the road. Ro was looking at them with smile.

Suddenly a car came from the other side and hit the couple. It happened in a blink. Ro came out of the car and rushed towards the couple. There was blood all over the place. Two more people approached them.

"Their condition is critical we should take them to the hospital" one of them said.

"Help me. " Ro took them to the hospital with their help. They were taken into operation theaters.

Ro sat on a chair near the ICU. There was blood all over his white shirt. He couldn't look at it and covered open area with his coat. He had to give statement to the hospital management.

A doctor came and talked to him.

"Mr. Sharma I'm sorry the male patient was already dead when he was taken to the hospital. I guess he had died on the place accident happened. And the lady is in the delivery"

"Oh god" Ro was almost fall if there was not a wall behind him. Doctor patted his shoulder.

"You can leave now. We will call you tomorrow for the police statement"

Ro wait for sometimes and left the hospital. It was around 10 when he reached the house. Rah was sitting on the stairs outside the main door while keeping his head on his knees.

"Rahul.."

"Oh you decided to make your entrance. Three hours Rohit. I have been waiting for three hours. How many times did I call you. Couldn't you at least leave a message." Rah scolded him as soon as he heard Ro voice.

Ro went near him and collapse in to his hands.

"Ro.. Rohit what happened ROHIT" Rah sat on the stairs with Ro and kept Ro's head on his chest.

"Talk to me Ro. You are scaring me. Is this blood on your shirt. What the hell happened Ro. Talk to me damn it.."

"I couldn't save them.. I was there"