•Meet Me At the Door•

***Summary: Simon is so worked up all day that he rushes home, telling you to meet him at the door because he cannot wait to have you.***

"Meet me at the door," Simon said before you could even finish your hello as you put your phone to your ear and answered. "Almost home, just...uh, meet me at the door, alright?"

You didn't get the chance to ask what or why before the call was promptly disconnected, but from the twinge of desperation in his voice you had an idea. It wasn't long after that that you heard the car pull in, the door slam shut, boots quickly crunching over the sidewalk, and then finally his key hit the lock.

The door opened in a rush and the second that auburn gaze connected with your form standing right there before him in your tiny apartment, he was on you in just a few large steps. Ripping that skull mask clean off the front of his face to reveal those chiseled features and mess of blonde cropped locks he was leaning in towards your head before the bang from the door being slammed shut behind him had even finished ringing through the place, lips immediately catching yours in their embrace as he wrapped his arm around the small of your back to pull you into him.

Nothing was held back, hours of pent up desire shooting to the surface.

Kisses were being pressed heatedly to your mouth with an urgency that left you breathless as he worked to devour that tender flesh, nipping along your full bottom lip before easing the sting down with the tip of his tongue while exploring fingers toyed with the hem of your shirt and stumbled across bits of your soft skin with the tips to make him gasp into your mouth at the tingle your body radiated off into his touch.

"I've been fuckin' gnawing at the bit to get back to this," he breathed the needy words against your mouth, "to you; can't stay away. Christ I couldn't stop thinkin' about how badly I wanted to fuck ya all goddamn day. Nearly ran two fuckin' red lights just to get here."

His yearning words ignited that fire in your stomach, the burning need finding its way into your veins as his assault on your mouth only intensified while his large hand found the back of your head so that he could tangle his finger in the strands of your hair to hold your face tighter to his. The more he consumed your kiss, the more he had to have.

It was contagious, his animalistic appetite for you and soon you found your hands sliding between your joined bodies to search by touch to find his belt. Shallow breaths hitched in his chest as your cool extremities brushed up against the hot flesh of his pelvis as you made to undo the long piece of leather so that it hung loose around his hips.

Suddenly you both were on the move, his lips staying locked as Simon spun you around to where he knew the door was and pushing you back by his grip on your hips, your back was forced to hit into the solid slab of wood. It was your turn to gasp into his mouth at his delicious roughness as he took control, dominating you easily with his impressive size until he was perfectly molded into your curves, and you could feel his smile on your lips before he pulled back only long enough to wrench your top up over your head, taking your bra with it.

"Fuck, I need ya to touch me, baby," he growled, mouth unable to stay away from yours for any amount of time. Faces were pressed together so completely that your head was pinned firmly against the door and you could not move.

Touching him was a request you would never deny.

You went back to your work, undoing the solitary button at the top of his pants and then sliding the zipper down just enough that you could fit your hand inside the fabric.

"Mmm... a-ah," he whined as you caught the waistband of his boxers in your fingers and parted it from his skin so you could move further down into them. Then you felt it, that veiny appendage throbbing and engorged against your fingertips.