•Drunk On You•

***Summary: Simon comes home from deployment, hungry to have his pretty girl all to himself. Things get heated quick and before long you are both drunk off the feeling of the other.***

The moment those heavy boots hit the threshold of the apartment, brown eyes are searching for you as Simon's heart pounds in his ears the same as it had the entire drive over. He's been gnawing at the bit since even before he returned to base a day ago, aching to get back to the gorgeous being living in his flat. The last month of his deployment he's been on edge, counting down the days in agonizing fashion as the craving growing in the pit of his stomach gets worse and worse. Fuck, he's missing you - all of you - something fierce.

Simon has missed those sweet moans of yours, the way you make his name sound so perfect through the stuttered gasps as you reach that level of incoherence that renders you completely useless; he has missed all the ways your body moves against and underneath him, writhing and back arching as his larger form overwhelms you; he has missed the way you fuck him, body begging for more even as you struggle to fit him all in and how beautiful it is to be inside you.

It is enough to drive the man insane.

From the bedroom you can hear the door opening and closing and rush to the living room as quick as your legs can move, carried by giddy nerves to see your lover again after so long. You knew he was meant to be in today, but not the time and so you've been on edge waiting and listening; as soon as you see him a deepening ache situates itself in your chest.

Simon clocks you as you come into the living room and he can't find enough air to fill his lungs; by the way your cheeks instantly glow with warmth and your eyes sparkle he's sure you are feeling the same tension fill the air around you the moment you two are in sight of one another. You are the one to close the distance as Simon's limbs feel too heavy to move at first, blood being drawn to other places along his body that need it more now that he is near to the object of his desire.

"Hey there stranger," you smile up into those familiar balaclava- clad features as your heartbeat steadily becomes more erratic from your body flooding with that desperate longing to be against him once again. It is always the same: when you two are apart for long periods when he has to be away the moment you are in front of one another again it is like striking a match in a room filled with gasoline. "Long time no see."

He stares back down at you, light chocolate eyes taking in the face he hasn't seen properly in too damn long. "Well 'ello there yerself, pretty girl," he returns, gravely tone sending chills down your spine as he drops the gear on his shoulder to the floor so that he has free range of motion to cup his calloused hand along your soft, delicate cheek. "It's been a hot fuckin' minute. Did ya miss me, luv?"

Before his brain can register what's happening he senses something brush up against him in the small space still between your bodies and as his eyes travel down he sees that your hand is grabbing at his belt buckle, silky digits lacing themselves around the metal clasp. His eyes jump back up to yours instantly.

You aren't wasting any time, are you? Fucking hell.

"Missed you a whole fucking lot, Simon," you say under your breath as you give his belt a firm tug forward so that he has to take a step into you. Your thighs are already being rubbed together where you stand; it's instant the way he can turn you on just by his presence alone. "Didn't know when you'd be in; been waiting as patiently as I could, but I gotta say it hasn't been easy. Got my nerves all flustered. How about you? Are you flustered, baby?"

You just have to do it, don't you? That one damned gesture that always sends him reeling.

It isn't a secret how the time apart makes him pine for you as if he is a man dying of thirst: for those hot, breathless moments spent between your thighs, for the way your bodies seem created only for the other, for the intense sensations of euphoria that only you can give him. So when your fingers hook into his belt to pull him in closer, you know what effect it will have on making him crumble, don't you?