•Meetings and Temptations•

***Summary: A new relationship means excitement, an uncontrollable craving for each other. When an early morning romp is interrupted with a scheduled weekly meeting, will you be able to keep your hands to yourself when Price begins to drone on? And if you can't, what will your lieutenant lover do once the meeting is over?***

"Come on, just a quickie before you gotta go," you try to bargain as you roll onto your knees on the mattress, moving to straddle yourself over top of Simon's lap so that he can't get out of your bed yet. "Promise I'll make it worth your while."

You sit on his thighs as you wrap your arms around his neck and he grabs onto your hips with those large hands, only his boxers and your panties keeping you apart. Gently you run your fingers through the short, dirty blonde hair at the back of his head before bending down to try enchanting him with your kiss to stay a little longer before you both have to start your day. You know if you can get him going, quick is the last thing it is going to be and all you want is more time in his company. It's getting harder these days to let him go.

Your lips meet and he sighs long and deep as he drinks you in. This new development in your relationship is only a couple months in the making, but you already have him in a chokehold that he can't seem to break free from. Goddammit your kiss is like heaven and he wants nothing more than to shove you back into the mattress and get lost in the ecstasy of your body all over again, but obligations of the job that you have so conveniently forgotten about are fast approaching this morning. As much as he hates it, clearly he's going to have to be the responsible one. Christ, you aren't making it easy when your pretty eyes are begging him for more as you pull agonizingly slow from his mouth and roll your hips over top of him.

"We can't," he says with an agitated groan as he bites the corner of his lips so the pain will stop him from losing it and leaning back in; if he doesn't show some restraint now it's not going to happen. "Officer's meetin', 'member? Don't wanna start any rumors with our absence, do ya? Rather not have to have a discussion with Price today. So, ya best stop fuckin' lookin' at me like that 'fore ya get us both in trouble. Cause ya know if I get started, I ain't stoppin'."

Fuck, is it that time of the week again already? You've nearly forgotten the date, so absorbed in having the hulking military lieutenant all to yourself over the weekend. Instantly your heart sinks as you realize that your request isn't going to get fulfilled now, not if you want to keep this relationship on the down low. No, you don't want your good thing ruined by stirring up trouble, no matter how much your body still trembles to be beneath him right now.

Fine, your hands are tied at this point, so you'll just have to be strong and table this till later. Or at least... you're gonna try.

"Just can't get enough of you," you say, resigning defeatedly as you move to rest your forehead on his.

Eyes shut, he takes a few seconds just to enjoy the closeness with you before he speaks. "Later," he reassures in a husky whisper. "Not like I can fuckin' stay away from ya."

A warm kiss is swiftly pinned to your temple and you sigh defeatedly before you move off of him to sit at his side. He gives you a look before he gets to his feet to find his clothes strewn about the floor, dressing as you watch on with hungry eyes until his body is covered once again. Instantly you are missing the sight of it now that it's gone. Later already feels like a lifetime away as you fall back against your pillow with a groan and cover your eyes with your arm.

The sounds of rustling clothes and the jingling of a belt buckle lasts just a few more seconds, followed by the sound of heavy steps before you feel a depression next to you on the bed. A rough hand removes your arm from your face and you are met with those coffee eyes and cheeky smile poking out from beneath his half pulled down mask as he leans over top of you. "See ya at the meetin', luv," he says before leaving you with a quick kiss as he rushes to get out the door before that one small action ruins it all and he ends up getting you both caught from sticking around too long.