🦴🐾 New Meeting Place🐾🦴

Takemitchy pov

"Please no more fighting in this house hold or tearing anything up." (Y/N) said to us all after I stood at the living room entrance and watched as (Y/N) strolls back into the house from the back porch with Sanzu behind him, I follow after him into the kitchen where he grabbed bags and a large box from the counter before he walk to the living room which he sit down on the floor.

"Everyone line up! I got trackers to go on the collars!" Immediately Hinata jogs up to (Y/N) as he takes a small package from a bag which she waits patiently for him to open it and slip the tracker on her collar after he makes sure that it's on and also works on the app for the trackers on his phone, I walk up to him next to the tracker on my own collar and the rest got theirs quickly. I quickly follow on my short little legs after (Y/N) when he got up from the floor curious on what he's doing now as the rest laze around the living room and watch as he opens four packages with round thing on the kitchen counter before he sticks them on both sides of the front and back door of the house where both large and small of us can reach them.

"Door bells!" (Y/N) yells to the rest which surprised me that he's so kind to us and immediately test the bells outs, I run back and forth of the front and back door pressing the buttons which got the attention of the others which they slowly strolling to see what all that rings is.

"Look! He put bells on the doors for us!" I yelled as I pass them to press the back door again.

"Wow!" Mikey press the button on the back of the front door causing it to ring which I hear in the kitchen after I returned to (Y/N) side panting from all that running and watch as he open a box with a knife.

"He's turning out to be a really great owner." Draken commented as he stroll into the kitchen after me and we watch as (Y/N) pull out colorfully pieces with buttons on them as words sits under them, he piece them together to make a large colorful button pad.

"Look! You can talk to me now!" (Y/N) said happily as he place the large colorful button pad on the floor of the living room against the wall.

"I. Love. You. Hero" He saids as he press each word button which I barked in surprised causing Mitsuya sisters to run towards the pad to play with the buttons as Naoto is trying his best to ran after the two girls with his short legs.

"No you three it's only for talking and not for playing." (Y/N) laugh as he remove the three puppies from the button pad and place the three hyper kids on his lap after sitting down on the floor, I stroll up the pad looking at the many buttons before hear Mikey coming up next to me and press the treat button multiple times, I glace at Draken to see he rolled his eyes at Mikey knowing what he's wanting.

"Dorayaki! Taiyaki! and Omurice! I miss you! Oh I wish to taste them again!" Mikey whines not realizing that (Y/N) is talking to him until he press the what and treat buttons which his attention snaps to (Y/N) before Mikey continues to press the treat button.

"I have no treats right now, Crash." (Y/N) give Mikey a pet.

"Now, I believe you all have stayed in the house enough for today! Outside. Time." He opens the back door after pressing the two word buttons which Baji and Chifuyu immediately bolt out the back door when opened with both the kids and Mikey close behind as the girls just simply stroll out to lay in the sun.

"Hold you two!" (Y/N) told Draken and Mikey when seeing the two strolling out of the back door and I watch as he get the fur out of the two eyes by giving Mikey a ponytail on top of his head while (Y/N) braided Draken's long fur, this surprise us as these are the usual hairstyles the two had when human.

"There, ain't that better?" (Y/N) asked, the two give a bark as a answer to the question which he smiled and give the two a some petting.

"You two can go out now." (Y/N) gesture to the back door as the two are now free to leave which they did as (Y/N) walk to the kitchen where I watch him fix something up.