🦴🐾 Riley 🐾🦴

"Dinner time!" I shout out into the air after stepping onto the back porch and seeing no dogs around the back field which I see they're in the woods playing after checking my phone to see their trackers says that's where they are, soon I see them running out of the treeline and run right through the back door almost tripping me in the process which I give a laugh as I stroll back into the house to quickly start filling bowls up once they lined up in the kitchen with them as I I put one raw meatball and egg for the small dogs while the bigger ones get two of each on top of their kibble.

"You all are so patient." I mumbled to myself as I slowly get all the dogs their food and in the corner of my eye I can see some are scarfing down their food as they must be hungry which caused me to have a amused smile, once done I wash my hands to start to making myself some dinner as I have decided to bake a store bought large supreme pizza which I quickly popped into the oven after spraying the circular pizza pan I have and with the pizza in the oven I turn to see Lady giving a kiss to Hero which both Dragen and Crash laugh at him for the shyness as Sun gives Dragen a longing look as he strolls into the living room with Crash.

"Don't worry Sun I'll help you get him." I kneel down beside her to give her a soft pat as I whispered to her with a smirk which she turns her head to me with a cute little tilt  before acting shy as she goes back to her food.

'I guess Hero and Lady are dating while Sun has a thing for Dragen.'

I thought to myself with a smirk as I stroll into the living room to choose something from my movie collection shelf that rest against the wall which is close to the tv screen, I decided to watch something while I eat.

"What do you guys think, movie or tv series?" I called out to the dogs that are strolling into the living room once they're done eating which I show them the choices of Fast & Furious movie set and True Blood season 1, when I hold up the tv show barely any of them bark for it but when I hold up the movie set every one started eating loud.

"Ok ok, settle down" I laugh as I put the first movie of the Fast & Furious set into the DVD player and let it play itself to the menu while I go check up on my pizza.

"Hello?" I pick up the phone when it start ringing.

"Hey! I know it's their second day settling in but I really wanted to meet them so bad! Dragen and Osiris is so cute!" I hear Riley whining on the other end of the phone like it's physical hurting her not seeing them.

"Fine, I'm about to watch the first movie of the Fast & Furious and fixing a supreme large pizza so you're welcome to come over but it's not my fault if they don't like you." I give in knowing she'll continue to call every five minutes to ask to come over until I agree to let her do so and without a word she hangs up which I chuckled at as I put the phone back up.

"Guys, my friend Riley is coming over so be nice." I look at the whole pack hoping they don't try to hurt her when she gets here but I have a feeling that Knight with try to bite her if she gets close enough so I'll keep an eye on him more then the others, I returned to the kitchen to make sure I don't burn the pizza while waiting for Riley to appear. I hear a low yum of a familiar scooter so I don't even have to peek out if the kitchen window to know it's Riley which she runs into the porch before throwing the front door open and sliding into the sliding into my house like a little kid that's been called for ice cream, at the sudden entrance and appearance of her causing some of the dogs to bark in fear.

"Riley! You know better then that!" I scolded her like I'm her mother as I take out the pizza from the oven after putting my mittens on which I place it onto the kitchen island to cold for a few before cutting it up.

"Sorry" She apologizes for scaring the pack before gasping when I throw a paper plate at her like a frisbee.

"Get your ass over her." I said playful as I hold up a hot piece of pizza with the spatula but unknowing to us it's making some of the pack drool at the smell of fresh hot pizza, when we're both seat in the living room with a plate and glass of whatever drink we wanted I introduce each dog to her before we start watching the movie.

"There's so many and they're all so cute!!" Riley coos.

"Be careful of Knight he's still having a hard time adjusting." I warned her of Knight which he's laying near Crash who's near my feet staring at the pizza slice I have on my plate with a part of his upper lip stuck against his gums showing show one of his teeth, making him look cuter then he already is.

"You know what you could do for fun?" Riley smirks at me after taking a bite of her slice as the movie begins.

"What funky idea did your mind create this time?" I give her a amused smile as I eat my own slice.

"You should make a YouTube channel! Everyone loves a animal video and you have so many cute dogs so I'm completely sure you'll get popular in no time!" It sounds like Riley went into a sugar rush at the thought of me making a YouTube channel that focused around my pack of dogs.

"I'll give it some thought but right it's too early for them of setting down to suddenly be in a online spotlight." Although she frowns she gives a nob understanding what I mean.

"If you ever do considerate it please tell me~" She practically begged me so I give a small sigh before give a nod.

"Ok, I will." I said right as Crash strolls into hall before hearing the button calling for treats.

"Treat! Now! Bark! Bark!" This causes me and Riley to laugh hard when Crash strolls back into the living room to sitting by my feet to give me puppy eyes, this causes the domino effect as Bane leads Lunar, Eclipse and Raven to the back door pressing the door bell.

"Riley, go let them out and I'll go get the frozen treats I made for them earlier." I said before standing up to walk into the kitchen after pausing the movie and unluckily only one tray is already frozen meaning eight of them will be getting them as the others will get a slices of cucumbers and apples.

"Ok! Line up! Only one tray is frozen so only eight of you can get a frozen treat while the others will get either a apple or cucumber!" I said after slicing up apples and cucumbers in half which I watch as the pack of dogs get into two lines lazily once I show the left one will be for the frozen treat and waiting for Bane to lead the puppies back in, Riley is shocked at seeing them do this.

"I told you they are smart" I said smuggly as I give Laby, Sun, Bane, Lunar, Eclipse, Hero, Raven,and Dragen the frozen treats before moving on to the others.