Chapter 11

Vihaan taking the chance flicks her forehead. Aahi who was shocked looked at him in surprise.

Vihaan smiled at her and said, "You sure have a way to make people worry for you, don't you."

Aahi pouted and said, "Hey that hurts okay! And when did I make you worried?"

Vihaan softly said, "Since the moment you have met me."

Aahi just made a face and looked away as she kept the money in her bag again.

Vihaan then suggested, "Well you can come sit with me in the garden if you want to, I'm going there to get some fresh air while I work."

Aahi nodded yes as she was bored and said, "Oh that's a good idea, let's go."

They both went to the garden to sit, Vihaan was busy working on his laptop while Aahi was enjoying the peace with humming songs.

Vihaan's attention went to Aahi as she was humming the song "Abhi na jao chhod kar." He smiled while enjoying it and as she finished he asked, "So what major are you doing in MBA?"

Aahi turned to him after hearing the question and answered, "I'm majoring in marketing."

Vihaan nodded and asked, "So which company do you plan to apply to?"

Aahi replied, "Well I haven't thought about that much but working in company's like Arora's or ASR, CA or TK would be nice."

Vihaan smiled hearing one of the names and said, "What if I get you in one of them?"

Interested Aahi asked, "How?"

Vihaan with a proud face answered, "Well you can say I have connections."

Aahi smiled and said, "Oh really? That's nice I would -"

Aahi is interrupted by Ramu who comes to ask, "The lunch is ready, would you like to have it now?"

Vihaan turned to Aahi and asked, "Do you want to have lunch now?"

Aahi nodded a no and said, "Let's wait for uncle so we can have-"

Nilesh came back all cheerful and said, "Vihaan!! We got the deal!"

Saying that he fed Vihaan a ladoo and offered Aahi a sweet and said, "Take this, you have it as well."

Aahi took a ladoo and said, "Congratulations!! Here first you have it uncle!" Saying that she fed Nilesh the ladoo which he had happily. She then herself took the one and said, "Hmm these are so delicious! Don't mind if I have one more."

Nilesh laughed and said, "Have as much as you want beta!"

Vihaan who finished the ladoo asked, "But Mr. Kashyap was not going to come back for more than a week right? Plus didn't they have someone else on their mind?"

Nilesh smiled with pride and said, "They liked our deal as it was more beneficial in the long term!"

Aahi who finished another ladoo said, "Oh that's great! I'm really happy!"

Vihaan nodded and said, "It is, we were after this deal for so long and we finally have it!"

Nilesh nodded and said, "I will call bhai and let him know." Saying that he went away.

Aahi looking at Vihaan asked, "Don't you want to talk with your father?"

As soon as Aahi asked, Nilesh came back and handed Vihaan the phone to speak with his father.

Vihaan talked with his father, while he was talking Aahi noticed how respectfully and happily he talked with him.

Aahi came out of her thoughts hearing her phone ring. She looked who called and it was her friend Lavanya.