CHAPTER VI

3 days since kojiro's disappearance...

Hrist keep making a scene everywhere she go, Brunhilde and the other's is getting tired of her bullshit,that they left already left her alone whenever she's having a tantrum.

They are so tired of her constantly getting into fights,she's starting to hurt even the innocent resident of heaven.

Brunhilde told her to stop since she's losing it too much,that she started to hurt even the innocent.

Luckily the humans are not there anymore to see hrist getting it on with everyone she sees everywhere.

But hrist didn't listen instead it became more violent to the point that she hurt goll by accident.

Goll is trying to calm her down because his having a temper again but instead of listening she hurts goll by throwing a glass on her direction, she's aiming to the wall on goll's side but instead it hit her.

Before goll could react her forehead is already bleeding,Brunhilde and her younger sister Randgriz,they are currently together because grandgriz just came back from her ward.

When they saw goll bleeding they immediately run to her side and grandgriz immediately carried her while applying some pressure on her wound.

Brunhilde was left alone with hrist and hrist look so lost and sorry for what happen but Brunhilde is not having any of it anymore.

She tolerated hrist enough,and so much to the point that she even hurts their youngest.

"HRIST!I TOLD YOU TO STOP RIGHT!,WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME?!"

hrist looked terrified,she really done it,she anger Brunhilde so much.

"I-i didn't mean too....I..I was aiming to the wall but..."

"BUT WHAT EXACTLY...DON'T YOU SEE,YOUR BECOMING A....WHAT EVEN ARE YOU?!,hrist I don't know what to do anymore....leave goll alone and don't let her see your face..."

Brunhilde left after that and  hrist started crying on the room.
_________________________________________

"Your so evil my dear"

"Ohh come one leave him some slack will yah hahahaha"

There are three people currently having some little feast on their own while catching up to each other.

"Your sick kojiro...you participated in Ragnarok just to see Poseidon's muscular body?, seriously?"

"What's wrong with that?...I love the feeling of hopelessness under him"

"Agh I will be disagreeing if I don't have the same feeling with my husband"

They keep talking and talking to each other about their want to their husbands.

While the third person just keep listening and when he bites hard on the chips his eating,kojiro and the second person look at him,then smiled.

"W-what?"

"Hehe I heard your Buddha's..."-kojiro

Kojiro raised a teasing eyebrows towards him and the person blushes hearing this.

"O.may.god...so it's true hahahaha congratulations"-rimuru

"Please shut up rimuru-san,kojiro-san"

"Hahahaha don't be shy"-kojiro

Rimuru keep teasing the person and kojiro keep gaslighting rimuru to keep teasing the person.

"Come on now shigeo"-rimuru

"Shigeo kageyama for the god Buddha's bride"

"I can't wait"-rimuru

They keep quite after that,even though it's quite they don't mind it at all,after all they're daydreaming about there man.

After Soo long of being quite one of them finally spoke and finally ask an important question.

"When should we come out?"-kojiro
"Truthfully I'm still relactant to go...hades hasn't got all his memory back"-rimuru
"Poseidon is actually the same"-kojiro

Shigeo saw this exchange and can see on their faces that they're disappointed with the results so he smiled to them and said something.

"Actually I just got a news from a spy that I planted on their palace and it looks like god Poseidon and god Hades is putting every pieces of their memory with each other,coming to conclusions that their memory is almost the same"

Kojiro and rimuru look at him with a hopeful look,before smiling with the news.

"That's more than enough for now"-rimuru

"Well I will go out first since you know..."-kojiro

Both shigeo and rimuru nodded to him...this will be fun they both think.

Kojiro's come back will shock does who tried to kill them for the title of being the gods bride.
________________________________________

Poseidon feels a presence inside of his office,he was quite alert by it but didn't show it.

Poseidon keep his focus on the study not making it obvious that his just waiting for the intruder to make it's move.

After 10 minutes the intruder finally made it's move when Poseidon bend down to get the pen he drop.

Poseidon knowing this immediately reach for his pen and pointed it to the intruders neck.

Poseidon was taken aback when he see the intruders face or more like a visitor?.

"Ahh hehe"

"The fuck!"

"Ahmm hello?"

Poseidon retreated his pen and sat down on his chair before caressing his forehead.

He sure is having a headache because of kojiro's appearance after 3 days.

"Go back"

Kojiro look at him with a questioning look not getting where he should go back, Poseidon look at him before speaking again to make his statement clear.

"Hrist,control her,she hurts goll and she's having a temper whenever she wants"

Kojiro sneakered to his statement and Poseidon look at him with raised eyebrows.

"What's funny?"

"Hahaha nothing..."

Kojiro keep laughing softly,he only stopped when Poseidon look at him with a deadly look.

"Well it's night and I don't wanna bother no one but I...can I stay here for tonight?"

Kojiro smiled awkwardly towards Poseidon.

Poseidon look at him before saying he can stay for tonight but make sure no one see him yet,he doesn't want any trouble.

"Your the same as her having a temper whenever you want..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

Kojiro whispered the first part of his words and smiled at Poseidon before leaving him alone on his office.

Poseidon looks at kojiro's direction until he leaves,having the feeling of not wanting him to leave and longing for his presence once more.

Poseidon shook the thought and keep his focus on the paper on his desk but he only then realize that kojiro first come to him and appeared Infront of him first after 3 days of disappearance not having any kind of bruise or sign of any trauma.

"He doesn't have any bruise or any kind of wound,is it possible his connected to that person who kidnapped him?"

Poseidon ask to no one but before he could come to conclusion another presence come to his office but this time he didn't wait for the person to make a move,instead he immediately killed the intruder.

Poseidon is so sure that this time he doesn't need to wait for this person to make a moved since he can feel the strong killing intent that his emitting.