CHAPTER XI

rimuru and kojiro became best of friends since then,kojiro always helps rimuru whenever his having a hard time choosing something for the wedding,kojiro now knew what it means to have a meaningful wedding.

"I didn't know that planning a wedding can be exhausting but also exciting"

Rimuru said while kojiro's helping him get dressed for the wedding ceremony that's going to happen this afternoon.

"Yeah,I hope I have this kind of wedding too"

Kojiro replied while tying his hair and fixing it.

"Hmm? Didn't you and Poseidon already married? I thought, considering your relationship with him which is good that he at least prepared something..."

"No actually I was sold to him by my father who apparently have a huge dept to him"

Rimuru turns around to see kojiro's face clearly when they're done to the face make up and hair styling.

"Really?"

"Yup"

As if it's normal kojiro pop the p for the clarification that it is indeed what happened to them.

"Ohh my,that's some kind of father"

"Actually I'm grateful to him that he sold him to Sei since now I have a back up for my plan to take back the family name from him"

"Well if you have a plan then,let me help you with that,I know a lot of people who could just help you"

"Really,then I won't hesitate to accept that offer"

Both of them laugh after that,then move on to putting the dress that has been prepared for rimuru,kojiro swear that they have so many do's and don't in ordering this dress.

"Well,look at that just a perfect fit for a perfect person"

Kojiro said whole rimuru spins around to show off his dress.

When they're checking out each other's outfit someone suddenly knocks on the door of the dressing room,feeling no killing intent rimuru told them to come in.

"Do you need something?"

Rimuru ask while looking for his small earring that he drop off to the ground.

"Let me look for it,you will ruined your dress"

"Thank you"

Kojiro immediately looked everywhere for the earring while listening to their conversation.

"Master hades told me to give you this"

"Ohh a tea,thank you Persephone your really a great help"

"No problem sir"

After receiving the tea rimuru immediately called for kojiro's attention and just in time that he found the earring.

"Kojiro look hades made the maid brought us some tea"

"Really?,oh and by the here's your earring"

"Thank you and here's the tea"

"Well congratulations"

Before drinking they toast the cup like alcohol that's in the mug.

But after drinking it they feel something weird but shrug it off thinking it's nothing but a blues.
______________________________________

Hades was so nervous,here Infront of so many gods and demons his marrying a wonderful person.

He keeps touching his collar and fixing his vest,Poseidon noticing this told his brother that he shouldn't be so nervous,it's not right your wife is beautiful and here you are a wreck.

Hades calmed down after that,thanking Poseidon a little since his also hurt by what he said.

After waiting for sometime kojiro came out with the bride,kojiro only escorted rimuru until he reach Poseidon then left rimuru and saying goodbye.

Rimuru keep smiling under his vale,seeing his smiles makes hades anxiety go away in an instant.

But after 10 step rimuru suddenly feels something wrong to his body,he can't move,his about to vomit.

Hades thought that rimuru suddenly got a cold feet and wanted to rest but someone suddenly collapse and it's kojiro,Poseidon screamed to him.

Rimuru looked at hades then kojiro.

"Kojiro the tea...it's..."

Then boom rimuru also collapse to the ground like kojiro,both of them are hyperventilating,vomiting some blood and their nose are bleeding too.

They're starting to lose their eyesight.

"S-sorry...h-hades...l...I...I...L.ve..You"

"Rimuru...rimuru please not now,this is a bad joke,call the doctor now!!!"

Hades screamed,both rimuru and kojiro bodies are cold like a dead person,Poseidon and hades couldn't accept that fact that they're having this kind of thing now.

They both rush to the medical wing to salvage them but they're too late the doctor said they're gone.

"How come this happen?,and why now of all times?"

Hades couldn't contain it he keeps crying and crying his eyes out.

"I mean both of them are happily planning everything,and rimuru his...his"

Poseidon for the first time hugs his brother again for his comfort,for their comfort.

Poseidon was trying not to cry too much since kojiro doesn't like that his the tyrant a tyrant won't cry just because of this...no..he can't cry...

Zeus and adamas comforted the both of them but really they don't know how much pain it gaves them that they lost the person who understands them,who loves them beyond their imagination.

But suddenly hades recalled something,rimuru whisper something before he collapse,he broke off the hug between them and look at Poseidon with wide eyes.

Poseidon was astonish when this happen and ask if there's something wrong.

"Rimuru said about a tea before they collapse"-hades

"Maybe they drank some tea before coming out"-zeus

"It's possible that this really happen because of that"-adamas

"I will look for it now"-poseidon

But of course before they left,they took rimuru and kojiro in a room full of flowers both side by side,hades issued an order for a thorough check of someone who goes to the dressing room carrying a try of tea.

"Who ever found the culprit will get a reward beyond their imagination"

All the servants started to look for everything they could find but the culprit already wiped out the evidence from everything that might lead to it.

Until someone came forward presenting something infront of Poseidon and hades.

"You need something?"

"Yes master"

The girl bows down to both god.

"Here's what I found masters,I found it behind the minor where I usually takes my time whenever I was off duty"

"A small bottle,thank you Persephone"
_______________