CHAPTER X

when kojiro heard the news of him being sold off to some god he didn't know,his world collided,his been working so hard to see his friend again but now his hearing that his bastard of a father sold him off to some god who was known as a tyrant.

Of course kojiro refuse at first but his bastard father did everything he could to sell him off,he even put poison to his food and sleeping pills to his tea/coffee at first he knew it but when a new girl that he thought was soft hearted gave him a drink he didn't hesitate to drink and look what happened,he got tricked by that bitch.

Kojiro hated his father,he resented him because he killed his mother and little brother,the trauma he got from his father gave him was something he would never ever forget and he swear that one day he will be the master of their house and he kill that bastard for what he did to his beloved youngest.
______________________________________

As the day's pass by kojiro and Poseidon gradually grew closer together just like how they used to be in their younger days.

Even though they're already husband and wife,Poseidon proposed again to kojiro but this time on their own accord,not someone who sold someone and not something that has not been plan.

Poseidon proposed to kojiro and kojiro accepted but they still have to wait because Poseidon's brother is planning to have his own wedding very soon and kojiro suggested that they should help them and he wanted to talk to someone too.

As per kojiro's request Poseidon requested an audience to his brother stating that kojiro wants to see the bride to be and hope to have a friendly relationship with them.

Upon receiving the message rimuru immediately told hades about the new with a glistening eyes, excited to see the couple and he pointed out the friendly words towards him,hades seeing his lover glistening with joy immediately reply staying they may come visit anytime they want.

Kojiro waited only one-day to receive a message with joy screaming in his eyes immediately pack his things before telling Poseidon what happened,Poseidon thinking that kojiro would leave him again rush to their shared room and ask if he did something wrong.

Kojiro replied that he did do anything wrong after all he already pack up everything they need for the journey.

"Journey of what?"
"Silly you,to go to the underworld,I got their message and I want to see them immediately"
(Imma skip this part sorry)
______________________________________

Kojiro didn't know that having dinner was this nerve cracking,on his side was Poseidon eating silently while him sweating so much because his so nervous to talk to the person on the other side of the table.

Rimuru saw how kojiro is so nervous to talk to he smiled and spoke first to break the tension between the four of them.

"I'm really glad you ask us if you could come visit us,and that's what I just needed a new friend and distraction from all of this"

Kojiro looks at him while hades smiled from his speech and Poseidon was so nonchalant as ever.

(Smiles)" Me too I actually wanted to became friends with you,and if I may say so I quite good in embroidery,that is if you wanted to learn"

Kojiro smiled awkwardly towards rimuru and rimuru return the gesture by standing up and holding his arm.

"Really? Can you do that for me? Ohh~ I love to learn how to do that"

Upon seeing the both of them are so immerge on their own conversation,Poseidon and hades focus on what hades should do on their first night together as a married couple.

"My love can we go to the garden for a bit I wanted to know kojiro more?"

"Sure just come back before dinner ok?"

"Ohh~ I love you so much"

After that exchange rimuru pulled kojiro to stand up and lead him to the garden,when they arrive rimuru seated down kojiro to the swing and him to the other,rimuru called for someone to bring them some drinks and thank them before leaving.

Kojiro saw that person she's quite a beauty if he must say but that's for another thing.

Rimuru and kojiro told story to each other,their achieve,Thier trials and errors,their experience in their past self,their encounter to their lover and how they wanted to have a happy family of their own.

30 minutes later the servant come with some drinks and sweets to compliment their pleasant conversation.

Kojiro once again look at the face of the servant who came,and he feels like he saw this person before,so the first thing kojiro did was grab the servants hand and ask her what's her name.

"Excuse me young lady may I ask what's your name?"

"Of course sir I'm Persephone"

"What a pretty name you have,your mother treasured you a lot for sure"

"Thank you sir,and if you excuse me"

Persephone left after putting the last piece of dessert tot he table,once his gone kojiro looks at rimuru to talk to him some more.

"Doesn't she look eye catching?"
Rimuru ask

"Your right,she's pretty and cute too"
Kojiro

"But I have a bad feeling around her since she arrives here"
Rimuru

"It must be the pre wedding thing"

"Your probably right haha"
_____________________________________