-Prologue-

"What you've never heard of the story of the three realms? Goodness, what are they teaching you kids these days?"

"Ok ok I'll tell you the story"

"Long ago all the divine beasts lived in harmony as the people of the three realms lived together without any conflict. This included angles and devils as well. Angles and devils too lived like normal people, lived normal lives, and had normal families just like everyone. They were allowed to freely roam the realms as they pleased.

However, after dying their souls will be judged in their afterlife, humans, angels and devils alike. Those who sinned in the time they lived were sent to be born among the devils where their lives were full of hardships. Those who did goodness were born into the angels and those who have done nothing wrong or nothing right were born among the humans.

But the king of the devils yearned for more than just the rule of one realm. One faithful night when everyone was gathered in the halls of heaven, the devils took the chance. They rebelled and started invading the realm of Earth. There was a war full of bloodshed. But in the end, the devils lost and their king, trapped where no one knows.

God, who was enraged by the uproar had come to one resort, he had captured all demons and sealed them in hell. No one could go in and no one could get out. He then continued to put a barrier between heaven and earth as well, only that angles could come to earth whereas people from earth could not enter heaven.

But rumor has it that the devils managed to get a page of the prophecy when everyone was distracted. They say that the page of the prophecy said that a child will be born in the devil's realm who will be able to pass through all realms and he will be the one to rule the three realms. They believe that this child will free the devil king and they will rule together"

"True the child born can also be good, but how can a devil be good?"

"You asked what happens to devils who were bad even in hell? Those souls will vaporized and souls who were very good in heaven become God's helpers in making more souls to live on earth."

"Yes it's even better than heaven for God's helpers"

"Shhh! No more questions time for bed my angel"

*********************************************

hi readers!! this is my first book so please excuse any mistakes!! feel free to give any suggestions in the comments. Hope you enjoy this enemies to lovers trope and have a good read!! ✨✨✨