Part 1 - A new home

"So you where saying?" I asked Dahlia
"I was telling you there is this new place right next to mine you could live in! It even has a comon swiming pool!"

I have been searching for a new place to live since the one i am in right now is too expensive and I have horrible neighbors...being in hell it is very hard to find decent people.

"Oh that sounds nice, how much does it cost?"

"Yeahhh that's the problem, its a bit above what your current budget is"

"How much more?..." I ask knowing she didn't even think of that.

"Listen, i know you want me to live next to you but i can't just pick a home without seeing the price!!!"

"OH COME ON!! You know how fun it would be to wake up and bother your best friend each morning?!" Dahlia looks so happy telling me this while she spined around to look at me.
The moment she does that I realize her face went in a state of shock for a second.

"Are you ok/"

"IT'S HIM!!!"

"...What?" She grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around to see behind us a spider demon dressed in a pink and white suit. He looked like he was tired, probably from a long day at work, but apparently Dahlia didn't care and run to him with no hesitation.

"HI OMG HI I AM DAHLIA AND I LOVE YOUR WORK OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU, AM I TALKING TO MUCH, I PROBABLY AM, SORRY!!" She was saying this while shaking two of his hands continuously without stopping. 

"Oh darling thank you, it's always nice to meet a fan" the spider demon said gaining back a smile on his face and the tired look he had before disappeared in seconds.

weird...

"What is a person like you doing in this side of hell!" Said Dahlia still trembling in excitement... I wonder what is so special about this dude.

"Hey sorry for interrupting you two but we really needed to go" i say to my best friend holding her arm getting ready to walk away.

"HEY WAIT I AM NOT DONE TALKING TO HIM!!!" She screams at me running back to the guy.

"Who even is he?" I asked...apparently it was the wrong question.

"Who is he? WHO IS HE!? ONLY THE GREATEST ACTOR FROM THE HELL'S PORN INDUSTRY THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!?"

... Really?... I am absolutely without words.

"I am happy to have met you two, but I have to go back to the hotel" He interrupted while waving goodbye, but Dahlia stopped him one last time.

"What? A hotel? Are you not staying at the studio?"

"Actually..." he said while putting a hand up to scratch the back of his head, "I am kinda trying a new thing, also there is free housing so I can't complain."

After hearing that word, I immediately bolt in the middle of the two of them "free?"

"Oh yeah tuts, the princess of hell is trying out this dumb thing and well, letting people like me stay for free."

"What is the name of it?"

"Hazbin hotel, but I gotta go now, by darlings" he said mainly looking at my friend with a flirty look.

I wait for him to get as far away before turning to her and saying "Uuuu I think he might have a thing fo/"

"He's gay"

"... ok nevermind".

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚✩ ゚。⋆

For the rest of the day we hanged around and Dahlia would not shut up talking about how great that guy was and all of the things that he has done

"EW NO, NO NO THAT'S ENOUGH" I say after hearing her describe a scene from one of her favorite "shows".

"What?! It's not even the best part!"

"Listen, I love you, but you know that this is not my cup of tea"

"What? Por/"

"YES THAT... now please, let's change the subject, I beg you"

"FINEEEEE" She finally says, I sigh a sigh of relief.

"Soo, are you planning on living in that hotel?"

"I don't know yet, I do think I am going to visit the place tomorrow morning though."

"Oh my god, my best friend living under the same roof as Angel Dust... YOU HAVE TO INVITE ME OVER DAILY!!"

"Really? God?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my face.

"SHUSH, you don't know who my god is, it could be lucifer for all you know" she says.

"Touché, anyway, Angel Dust?" I ask pondering who she was talking about.
"Oh, that's the spider dude?" I ask, finally a name. The only thing I had been hearing from her about this guy was how flexible he was in bed.

She excitedly shakes her head up and down "Oh yeah, I didn't tell you?".

---------------------------------------------------------

We ended up chatting for about two more hours before we both went our separate ways. When I got home I immediately started researching on the hotel. It looks decent and yep, like Angel said the rent is free.

I decide to go to sleep and the next day go and visit the place.

"Good night" I say to myself before drifting off to sleep.

"( – ⌓ – )ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Morning arrived and I decided to get to the Hotel.

"Let's hope for the best" I say while opening the front door to my hopefully new residence. 

_______________________________________

Hope you guys liked the first chapter!˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

▶︎•၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|။•
Your a loser baby,♪♡
a loser god damn baby your a
♪♡fucked up little whiny bitch
your a loser just like me!

⋆.˚I love this song, it's honestly one of the BEST ones!