𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Tw : slight mentions of r@¶* (not really but its just a thought of yours.)

.
.
.

What is crying ? it is a natural reaction .

Humans cry , animals cry , even the sky cries.

Is crying wrong ? No..... no, ofcourse not.

If its not then why is it precieved as something weak ?

It should not be precieved as weak....because it has always been a sign...a sign since birth that you are alive .

As the leaves fell to the ground,the gentle sound of the wind was heard as it danced through the forest.leaves and dust were seen blown along, a girl with pink hair and blue ocean eyes sat in the clearing in between the forest.

Her cheeks were dampened with tears .

the girl wore a tattered white floral knee-length dress. she brought her knees close to her chest as she got lost in thoughts.

Suddenly, a screen shot up in front of her.a rough but cute shape of a kitten was seen inside the screen.

the girl stood up in surprise and took steps back to be safe.

"ᗪOᑎT ᗯOᖇᖇY ! I ᗯOᑎ'T ᗪO ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG TO YOᑌ!"

"Wha-?..who are you? What are you? "

"ᗰY ᑎᗩᗰE Iᔕ ᑎᗩᘔO ᗩᑎᗪ I ᗩᗰ ᗩ ᔕYᔕTEᗰ ᑕᗩT~"

"Where am I ? what is happening? Wh-"

It was clear that the girl was filled with fear, she was terrified.

I mean , who wouldn't be ? When you get smacked in the head with a rod , and when you wake up you're in a forest ?

........and you're wearing something different.

All of a sudden, the cat disappered and a different screen took in its place .

Small words from the letters were forming inside the screen.

___________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ!
ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ ᶜᵃᵗ ! ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃˢˢⁱˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ.ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵍⁱᵛᵉⁿ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ,ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵈᵉᶜⁱᵈᵉ ʷʰᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵍⁱᵛᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵖʳⁱᶜᵉ ᵒʳ ᵃ ᵖᵘⁿⁱˢʰᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ.ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉʳ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐˢ,ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉʳˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿⁱᵛᵉʳˢᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵐᵉⁿˢⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵒʷⁿ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐˢ ᶜᵃⁿᵈⁱᵉˢ.ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁱⁿᵇᵒˣ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉʳˢ!ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵍⁱᶠᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʲᵒⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘʳ ᵒʳᵍᵃⁿⁱᶻᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ! ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵈᵒᵘᵇᵗˢ! ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵒʷ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________