𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"Its just that you should not trust Sarah."kuna replied as he got comfortable sitting.

"... Why..?" You asked as you probably already knew the answer.

I didnt even trust her from the start to begin with.

"..no reasons..haha...just dont completely believe her I guess."

"I wasn't going to anyway, but thanks for the warning."

You appreciated them as they had the guts to warn some stranger about their friend,whom they knew reasonably more.

"Would do so anytime, goodnight ." Kuna said as started to dose off.

"Goodnight, take care m.u/n..." Hethswood said as he got up and left, leaving you and kuna alone.

You planned of all the scenarios, routes and situations that can be a pain in your ass.

As your brain started thinking, your eyes started to get tired,

You got drowsy, and closed your eyes to get a good rest.

                    __________ * • ° ' 🍁 ' ° • * __________

Your eyes opened and found themselves amused at the sight infront of you;

Kuna was crying dramatically as hethswood was hitting him with a spatula, Sarah looked at both of them and sighed, disappointed .

"What is happening here?" You found yourself asking a random merchant that was with the group, he was also the closest to where you were sitting.

"This morning, Kuna decided to prank hethswood. Hethswood was enraged so he hit Kuna repeatedly while he kuna cried for sarah to save him." He roughly narrated the story so you can understand better.

"Did Sarah save kuna?" My mouth opened itself and even I was surprised that I asked this ridiculous question even when the answer was right infront of me.

"Errr..as you can see...she didnt.." He replied hesitently.

Infront of your eyes was a Sarah who was giving the cold shoulder to kuna. You decided to sleep again so that you are not involved in this problem.

But as always, luck was not on your side!

Kuna saw you (unfortunately)  and ran towards you,
He hid behind you  as he screeched at you to save him from the 'monster'.

Oh hell no.

You nervously signed for hethswood and sarah to save you,
They understood the assignment and dragged him away from you.

Your ears were still aching because kuna just screeched in YOUR EARS??

"Ouch..."

"M.U/N YOU BETRAYED ME!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?!? WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE ME FROM THE MONSTER AND THIS WITCH?!"

you ignored the man as you packed your bag.

                       __________ * • ° ' 🍁 ' ° • * __________

You finally reached kouka!

Its a beautiful kingdom, the stalls and shops were colourful ,

The people looked happy there,children were playing with each other  and everyone looked satisfied.

But it was the capital...the villages that were outside of the capital of kouka kingdom, were almost in ruins..

People were starving there..
And you became more moody as the more you thought about it.