𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Warning:mentions of k¡!!¡ng thy self (slight)

"Mom look ! I am a rabbit!"

You said as you hopped up and down the stairs .

"Yes sweetheart,you are a very cute rabbit."

Your mom said as she watched you jumping and skipping through the stairs.

"Just dont fall down though,be careful."

She warned you.

.................................................................................................

What the fuck.

Your eyes were as wide as saucers as you looked at the man infront of you.

"What- are you saying? "...

" are you not? "

The man saw through you.

How?

"You must be surprised, yes?..well,I knew it from the beginning though."

"Are you okay?"

Gaslighting it is.

Would have to make him believe that he was wrong.

"Why would I not be?now tell me..are you okay? "

"What are yapping about sir?have you eaten something strange? Do I need to call a doctor?"

Ignoring my question now?

He thought.

His eyes widened a little bit as he thought of a plan.

Yes..that might work

"Aah...I apologize for this slight miscomunication..it may be though as I am really tired....however,can you do me favour?"

"Ooh...thank god you are not sick.I was really worried,though,what is the favour that you speak of ?"

Might as well fancy talk with this guy to practice my vocabulary.

"It appears that we would have to buy something to eat..I am really tired so I want to rest a little bit,can you purchase some food to dine on? Hold on..let me give you the money.."

"Its completely alright sir...its no favour owing to the fact as you saved my life ...if it weren't for you ,I would have died in the forest."

He gave you two golden tablets and three silver tablets.

"I suppose you will be able to buy a lot of food with the golden tablet , though just because the golden tablet values more than the silver tablet..doesnt it?"

He asked you.

Fuck I dont know.....

Ignoring his question would do.

But there is a 50/50 chance ....

"Well...take care..darling."

You ignored the nickname and got out of the inn.

                 .      __________* . • ° ' 🍁 ' ° • . *__________

You walked towards the nearest stall which looked decent to say atleast.

"How much the bread and the fruits?"
You asked

"Hey girlie! the bread is 300 silver tokens and the fruits are 500 golden tokens! but if ya' buy the pastry as well then I would give ya' a discount."