𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

You nodded, but then a question that came from the kings mouth, baffled you.

"M.u/n dear, maybe you should not travel at this age.the world is really scary and I am afraid that you will experience some real horrors there...why dont you become maid or a servant in this hiryuu castle? I'm sure everyone would love that." The king tried to persuade you to become a servant and leave travelling, while he sat infront of you drinking his tea.

"I apologize but I am afraid I can not fulfill this thing you are asking me for.I really love travelling and I dont think that I would enjoy being a servant."

This is just my second day of travelling and people are already trying to stop it.

"But I have a question...can I ask you?"
You asked for permission as the king granted you one.

"What is the 'real horror' in this world you speak of? Is there something going on in the kingdom or in the neighboring kingdoms?"

"I believe nothing is going on in the kouka kingdom but I doubt the neighboring kingdom are safe as of now, the rise of a new empire in the far north has set some of the rulers nervous."

There was an empire in the far north? There wasnt any information regarding this...

"An empire in the north?"
You asked as the king sets his cup of tea down and gestures yona to go out, as you deduced that this was a serious matter.

After hak and yona left, the king looked you in the eye and started.

"Recently, an empire has been established in the far north.
It was approximately one year ago when the empire just started, long ago, it was just a weak kingdom but the emperor of 'Tsuki' empire made it strong.the emperor was always in the wars and when a kingdom lost, he made them his own.there is not much information on the emperor, because he isn't socially active. Many perceive him as 'mysterious ' or 'horrifying'. That is all the information I have."

"Has anyone actually seen his face?"

"Not many people have, and even IF someone has, they are usually not alive to say how he looks...but based on some rumors,it is said that he has long black hair, that reaches till his tailbone."

"Is the 'Tsuki' empire stronger than the kouka kingdom?"

"Yes, they are a whole lot stronger than us, I would honestly advice to not be in trouble with anyone from the empire."

"Now now, I would love to fulfill someones curiosity but I am afraid we would have to stop this discussion, lets talk about something else now?"

"Its alright, I would love to.."

Are some information confidential? Because I dont believe that they would have this little information about a possible threat to their kingdom.

Wait ...the king offered me to be a servant or maid...
I can get my hands on the scrolls of information there..

...
Am I willing to be a maid just for some information that isnt even important for me to survive?
Fuck no.
And I dont think they will let a maid go in the chambers and personal library that have some important things as well.

Am I willing to risk my life on something this irrelivent just because I was a curious Bitch?

Lmfao no.

I cant care enough because I am here to survive.

And I am too lazy to do work.

As your whole inner dialogue came to an end, the discussion your group and the king and soo-won were having was already over.