Special Announcement 🎉

EXCITING    NEWS!

EXCITING    NEWS!

Hey Peeps!

Big changes are happening with "The Hijab Story - An Inspirational Tale ".

I've transformed this gripping narrative into something even more special: "Beneath the Dark Veil"! 

But wait, there's more. We've expanded beyond just a short story. 

Now, "𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙑𝙚𝙞𝙡" is a captivating collection of Raw Memoirs, Poignant Poetry, and Short Fiction, offering a diverse blend of genres to keep you hooked from start to finish, inshaAllah.

                                                                                                                ➷

💨 WHY on earth did you name it, "BENEATH THE VEIL", Azy?

Well, ahem ahem, *gets prepared for the phylosophical lecture* 

 "Veil" holds a multitude of meanings to me, each layer adding depth and intrigue to our journey:

As a hijabi, the veil represents my hijab, my identity. What lies beneath my dark veil? What scars does my soul bear? What's these shrouds of mystery around my life?  (People I meet are always curious to know)

The veil of my heart, Peeling it aways, I'm uncovering the wounds and layers of my innermost thoughts.

Veil signifies the darkness that once consumed me, now illuminated by the light of guidance. It's a journey from darkness to enlightenment. (I wasn't always a practicing Muslimah, Astaghfirullah!)

➸ And most importantly, "Veil" represents the complex nature of society and humanity itself, the intricate layers of darkness and light that shape our lives. 

➳ The veil symbolizes my past naivety, blinding me to people's true intentions. At a certain point in my life I was taken advantage of and betrayed, but now I may shed light on their deceit too.

In the form of memoirs, poetry and prose; I'm ready to trim each layer, revealing the raw truth beneath.

May Allah grant me steadfastness to update regularly :)

Ameen!

                                                                                                              ➹