𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - Sore Shoulder

┍━━━━━━━━•✧๑♡๑✧•━━━━━━━━┑

Content Warning: Language n Bullying

Please let me know if there's any errors <3

┕━━━━━━━━•✧๑♡๑✧•━━━━━━━━┙

Yesterday's event was engraved in Y/N's head. She couldn't forget it, and still couldn't now. It wasn't the first time that someone said she was pretty, but hearing it come out of the new kid's mouth was something completely new. He just got here and actually thinks she's pretty? A new student. Thinks she's pretty. She couldn't believe it, but her low-self esteem has boosted.

Today's Wednesday, and Y/N was currently in P.E class, the teacher told the whole class to run 6 laps without stopping to rest to test their stamina. The whole class groaned in annoyance and protested but the teacher didn't even listen to them. All the teacher did was yell at them to start running.

Most of the students just didn't care what the teacher said and decided to just walk, and that included Y/N and her friends. She started talking about the videogame she played last week as they took their sweet time walking.

Y/N — "And I died, which doesn't make any sense, I literally touched the checkpoint but the shitty game decided, nope! And made me reappear in the lobby instead of the next level.

Yuki — "Never heard of that game."

Y/N — "you you should play it, it's really fun! We could play together."

Aliya — "Gurl you were just talking about how much it sucked. I'll buy it whenever I can.

Y/N was about to talk more about the videogame, when suddenly someone bumped their shoulder with hers while running. She stumbled to the side and winced in pain.

Y/N — "HEY!! Watch it- ow..."

She would have yelled at the person more but didn't do to the shock after who she realized who it was.

It was Charles, one of the few people who actually listened to the P.E teacher and ran the 6 laps.

He didn't apologize, he didn't even stop or look back to see if Y/N was alright. And that made the situation even more aggravating and indignant for her.

Y/N — "Oh my god? So rude!!"

Mari— "Ignore him, he probably just has one neuron."