𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - Study Sesh

┍━━━━━━━━•✧๑♡๑✧•━━━━━━━━┑

Content Warning: Language n Bullying

Please let me know if there's any errors <3

┕━━━━━━━━•✧๑♡๑✧•━━━━━━━━┙

Today was Tuesday, on was the last hour of school. Everyone wanted to go home and Y/N was the same as them. She leaned her head on her desk and closed her eyes to rest for a while, hoping the clock ticks faster so she could leave.

Yuki — "Hey! Don't sleep, the teacher could catch you."

Y/N — "Oka—"

Y/N didn't finish speaking when she felt a ball of paper hit her head. Yuki and her turned around to see who had thrown it at her and..

It was none else than Charles Chevalier! The French weirdo.

Y/N -- "Ugh! Annoying."

Y/N didn't say anything. You could say that she got used to it and just picked up the ball of paper that fell to the floor and then read what it said.

"Tumorrow at my place with math bok :)"

After reading what the ball of paper said, she crumpled it again and threw it at Charles as an act of revenge, the ball of paper stamped with the blonde's head.

Yuki laughed at Y/N's gesture, Charles complained as he picked up the ball of paper from the floor, apparently Y/N understood that Charles wanted her to help him with some math exercises.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Once Y/N arrived at Charles' house, it wasn't what she imagined. She imagined a super large luxury house but she only found a normal Japanese house.

Y/N didn't think much of it since she wasn't the type of person who judged people depending on the house they had, no, she definitely wasn't like that. Charles led her to her room and she just followed the blonde boy.

Y/N — "Your house is kinda pretty, I like it."

Charles — "Thank, you really kind to going my house."

Once in Charles' room, Y/N inspected the entire room with her eyes, seeing and noticing that Charles was a big fan of soccer, especially PXG. His room was full of football stuff, which didn't surprise her much for some reason, since she saw him playing football.

Y/N grabbed a chair she found in the room and moved it next to Charles's desk, so she could start teaching him. The French boy was somehow surprised, she noticed it and couldn't help but ask why she was surprised.

Y/N — "Why so surprised?"

Charles — "I thought we hangout, play Roblox before you teaching me maths."

Charles pouts but sits down at the desk... not before giving her sides a little tickle.

Charles — "say yes please! please!"

Y/N gets startled but screams out a laugh, finding it stupid but funny how he's tickling her to try and make her surrender to play Roblox with him. She peels his hands off her.

Y/N — "Ah-?! Stop! Hehe, stopp!"

She started wondering why she had agreed to teach a stupid dumbass like Charles. Y/N sighed, then sat in the chair next to the desk and they began the math study session.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Y/N — "My god, you're a dumbass!"

Charles — "Stop call me names! I just can't understand it."

Yes, for some reason they started arguing and getting angry with each other because the French boy didn't understand anything that the girl was explaining to him, mathematics was simply too complex for Charles' small pea brain. Y/N explained the topic again but the boy just didn't seem to understand it.

Y/N — "Fuck, I can't do this anymore, I'm going back home."

She didn't have much patience to teach a dumbass like Charles, he just didn't understand the most basic shit. Y/N began to gather her things with clear intentions of leaving Charles' house. Charles clang onto her leg and tried to convince her with words not to leave her, that the eighteenth time she explained the topic to him she would understand.

Y/N — "No, Charles, I'm already tired and it's late, I should go back home."

Charles moved a closer to the girl, to the point of being strangely close to her, to the point where she could faintly hear the blonde boy's heartbeat. Charles apparently doesn't notice the extremely close proximity and maintains eye contact with the girl, making her slightly nervous. Begging her again to stay.

Unknown Woman—"Hey, Char-"

Charles's mother never knocked on the door of Charles's room before entering, Charles never had a problem with that until now, where Charles's mother confusedly saw Charles and Y/N repeatedly, the mother excuses herself and leaves the room quickly , making a rather awkward moment in the room.

Y/N —"Well... Uhhh.. goodbye!!"

Y/N speed walked out of Charles's room and headed to the front door, leaving Charles's house with a super red face after what had just happened, feeling very embarrassed.

Y/N — "What the hell was that?! aaa!!!"

She said, covering her flushed cheeks while speed-walking back home on the sidewalk, feeling even more embarrassed as she plays the scene again in her again.

Stupid dumbass Charles looking at y/n before tickling her