✨|Chapter 34|✨

Enjoy......

Trisha

I started gasping when the priest asked him to put the vermilion on my partition of the hair.
I cannot explain how I am feeling now and he slowly put the vermilion on my partition of the hair.
The moment he touched my partition along with a vermilion, tears started coming from my eyes. I managed to control myself and suddenly he held my hand tightly. I felt a little bit relief.
I was really shocked when he again said those three words 'I love you ". My whole body started shivering after what he said.

Now we are in our room after the wedding.I was really nervous now that what will happen and how can I face him. I started shivering after thinking all these.
Are you tired? He asked me
I looked at him and nodded negatively.
Then why are you crying? He asked me.
I didn't said anything.
After sometime, he hold me in bridal style and I was totally shocked at
his action.
What are you doing? I asked him.
I am doing what I am supposed to do right? He whispered in my ear.
I didn't said anything as he make me sit on the bed and slowly removed the veil infront of my face.
Look at me. He said slowly
I didn't said anything instead put my head down.
He understand that I am unable to look at him. He cupped my both cheeks
and made me look at him.
We looked at each other for sometime.
You are looking really beautiful Trisha. He said
I just smiled to what he said but unable to turn my face as he is holding my both cheeks.
I love you. He again said those three words infront of my ear.
Unable to control myself, I hugged him tightly.

After one day.
Today is our reception and in the morning there are some post wedding rituals.
I was about to get ready now, suddenly there is a knock on the door. The moment I opened the door, he quickly came inside and close the door.
What happened? I asked him.
He pulled me toward him and said
I missed you so much in this 24 hours. He said
I also. I said because I too missed him and was about to cry.
Hey? Why are you crying? He said.
I didn't said anything and put my head on his chest and hugged him.
See you missed me so much that you started crying after seeing me. So
why don't you come to me?.
Because I don't want anything bad to happen. I said while hugging him.

Ok fine now look at me. He said and make me look at him.
Today is very special day for us and I don't want to spoil it at any cost. He said
So go and get ready. Once done I will take you downstairs. We will go together. He said

Now we are in the downstairs and all the close relatives are there as they are waiting for the ceremony to start.
Bhat kapor ceremony. Its a post wedding rituals followed by the bride in her in-laws house.
where the groom takes the responsibility of his wife through out the life.
My MIL and some other aunties maybe his maternal/paternal aunt has done all the arrangements as my MIL took the plate full of food and tant saree and give it to Akash.
take this and say "I will take your responsibility throughout the whole life." My MIL said to him.
Not infront of everyone. He said and took the plate from her and give it to me.
The moment I touched the plate,he hold my both hand while handing over the plate and smirked. I was just smiled to what he is doing.
Hey wait. Ahana said
Let me take a pic of both of you. Ahana said and took our pics.
Ok ok first complete the rituals and then take pics. My MIL said
Maa you also, Ahana said while laughing.

So after this ceremony, the bou bhat ceremony started. Its also a post
wedding rituals where the bride will serve the rice to their in-laws. So I did the same as my
MIL and Ahana helped me to do so. But one thing I noticed that Arshi, she is not joining with us
instead she is standing far away. So I asked my MIL.
Maa, I called her
Yes Trisha. She said
Why is she (Arshi) standing there? Doesn't she will have lunch. I asked her.
I will ask her. You don't think much about her atleast today. My MIL said

Another update..........
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Another thing:
Whatever the ceremony I have written about its a Bengali post wedding rituals. If you want to know about this, you can check on my insta meghworks4. I will explain there what is it.
Also follow me on my insta id : meghworks4 for some amazing contents.