Chapter 1

I was a robot made by a scientist named Alvah. She made me with guns on my sides, and she would tell me to shoot things with them to test me out but when I did I was horrible at it. I would shoot everything but what I was told to shoot at. She got impatient with me the next time she told me to shoot my guns and missed, and she got furious.

"I PROGRAMED YOU TO SHOOT THINGS WHY ARENT YOU SHOOTING!" she shouted.

she grabbed a metal bat and swung at me and all I could do was take it. She wracked me multiple times and then threw me down a trash shoot. my eyesight stopped working and sparks flew from my chest.

"YOU PILE OF JUNK!" she shouted as I went down the shoot.

I landed in a junk pile just laying there listening to the sounds around me. my body twitched and sparks kept flying. soon there was a noise coming closer and closer until it stopped. then all I heard was a voice...... a robotic voice.

"a robot like me!? oh on!" the robotic voice shouted

I was picked up suddenly then I heard the wheels again. the noise didn't leave or get closer. it was taking me somewhere. it was a good few minutes I was put down lying against a wall.  I heard the robotic voice again shouting for someone named Ben. then footsteps which came closer. there was a voice but this one was a human.

"oh no, who is this?" the human voice said.

 I don't know I just found them almost disassembled!" the robotic voice shouted.

"All alright we might be able to fix them but they gonna need to be turned off," the human voice said.

after he said that my power went off. once I was turned back on I could see again but all I saw were two big beady robotic eyes.

"Hello!" the robot said in front of me. "what's your name? I'm Johnny 5!"

he looked all happy while I just looked at him all confusedly.

"Hello? Do you have a name??" Johnny asks me. "oh! I can give you one!" 

"N--name?" I asked slowly.

"you can talk! he said all excitedly. "Ben said he had to give you a voice bot since you didn't have one!" 

he hugged me pretty much picking me up.

"your name will be Sharlet!" Johnny happily shouted.

I felt something within me while I just stared at him. Everything was new to me so I was so confused but all I could do was smile.