Chapter 7

After what happened yesterday on me seeing Alvah that moment hasn't left my mind. Johnny did have to work but this time I was ok enough to be left home alone. I spend the whole time walking back and forth in the living room. Whenever Johnny came home to see me walking back and forth, and thinking hard over something, he came over to me.

"Sharlet, what are you doing?" he asks.

"Huh? Oh, um just thinking," I said.

"You have been thinking about that scientist lady?" he asks gently pulling me towards him.

"Um maybe," I said.

"Hrm, how about let's do something to keep your mind off of it," he said nuzzling me.

"Oh! Since of that, I got a question for you," I said.

"Ok what's your question?" he said.

"Well yesterday when I hid my face in your spine you did a shiver," I said then tilted my head a bit. "What was the shiver for?"

"Oh! it's just ticklish," he said giggling a bit to himself.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This!" Johnny said.

He suddenly picked me up and then sat me on a chair. He tickled me which made me squirm and filled with giggles. Johnny's eyes got huge watching me giggle in front of him. 

"Th--this feels weird!" I shouted with my giggles.

"Your giggles are so cute!" Johnny said as he stopped.

I had an idea I quickly moved onto his base sitting on it. I hugged his spine, and I attacked with nuzzles. He was filled with giggles and squeals.

"Q--quit it!" Johnny shouted with giggles and squeals.

"You shouldn't have taught me this!" I said while stopping. "And you're the one with the cute giggles!"

I got off of his base giggling a bit to myself. Johnny pulled me close to him and gave me a bunch of nuzzles and kisses.

"Sharlet, I love you so much," Johnny said.

"I love you too Johnny!" I said.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Johnny asks me.

"Hm, I want to tickle you again to hear that giggle of yours," I said giggling a bit.

"If you tickle me again, I will tickle you again!" Johnny shouted gently pushing me away from him.

For the rest of the day, both Johnny and I pretty much had a tickle fight. It was a fun day playing around with Johnny.