Building The First Support Item And The Exam

Over the next 5 months mei would teach izuku on proper safety (which he questioned how she knows so much but is always blowing herself up, but she ended up dodging the question) and about basic engineering which surprised mei on how much izuku was pushing himself to learn and was picking up on it. Also during which mei and izuku have decided to accept they have feeling for one another to themselves but still doesn't want to make the first move and mess up the friendship they've built.

       Takoba Municipal Beach 

(Since izuku has no motivation to workout as hard he doesn't clean the whole thing so it won't fully be cleaned for a while, but he won't do it)

"Hey mei are you sure it will work i mean i trust in your babies till a point but that doesn't mean i want you to get hurt again." Izuku said nervously to his best friend/crush. Izuku over the months grew a few inches and is now 5' 11" and definitely earned his new nickname mei promised.

"It'll be fine muscles I'm 74% sure it wont blow my legs off and it'll work this time." Mei said while trying to sound as confident as she could to calm the nerves of her best friend/crush.

"Welll...alright but if i see even one puff of black smoke come from your hoversoles im ripping them off you and throwing them in the ocean." Izuku said sternly and while putting his gloves on.
"It'll be fineeee muscles, but anyway lets start. Test #715 of my hover babies begin." Mei said then pressing a button attached to a cable running from her arm to the hoversole.

The shoes then whir to life and at first start shaking and making a weird sound that scares izuku who starts running up to mei." MEI TAKE THEM OFF HURRY." Mei trusting in herself and her skills starts floating with them and away from izuku.

"MEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME BACK." Izuku says trying to keep up with mei and her flying shoes but to no avail and watches her dissappear around a trash pile. Izuku hears a crash and  sprints with all he's got to get where the sound came from but as he's rounding the corner he's sees the most beautiful smile on his best friend ever.

 Izuku hears a crash and  sprints with all he's got to get where the sound came from but as he's rounding the corner he's sees the most beautiful smile on his best friend ever

Mei then picks up izuku from under his shoulders and starts zooming around the beach with him excited that her hoversoles finally work.

"Muscles I did it, i did it, i did it they finally work now my second baby is finally done to wow the judges at the exam arent you excited to?!!" Mei says now spinning in a circle while still holding izuku whose face is starting to match his hair color. "Mei stop spinning please im gonna barf." Izuki pleads. Mei now realizing what she was doing stopped immediately and helped izuku sit down before he fell from dizziness.

"Sorry muscles i was so excited they work now and you even helped with some of the wiring, even though none of it was right you tried, but look at you now you can wire most of my babies with your eyes closed." Mei said remembering all the times izuku messed up and almost fried himself. "Gooood times." She thought while smiling, but looked up at izuku who was frowning.